• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 104 Compadre 3V (April 2021 BotM) with upgrades, and Buck 110/Buck 55 Combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
Hello BladeForums,

I hope you are all having a really great day!

Up for sale today are a few really great knives!

I accept most forms of payment and ship everything either USPS First Class or Priority (depending on speed differences) with tracking. I apologize, but U.S. buyers only at this time.

First up is an upgraded April 2021 Buck of the Month 104 Compadre in 3V steel! This might be the ULTIMATE Buck 104 (and the ultimate bugout knife for that matter)! On top of the ridiculously tough 3V steel with the BOS heat treat, this knife has been upgraded with the brown burlap Micarta scales from the SKBlades exclusive Buck 104 Compadre (instead of the ugly red burlap), and also comes with the custom leather sheath (handcrafted in Idaho) from the SKBlades exclusive 104 Compadre! Only 500 produced.

Comes with the knife, paperwork, and sheath.

I am asking $175 Shipped SOLD! for the Buck 104 Compadre in 3V with upgraded scales and sheath.

DTeRZ1F.jpg

KiyspV8.jpg

CoSHnli.jpg

Next up is a nice little bundle. Included is a standard Buck The 55 in 420HC, Crelicam ebony, and brass... As well as a standard Buck 110 Hunter in 420HC, Crelicam ebony, and brass. Both knives have been carried a bit, but are in fantastic condition (blades are unused). The ebony on both is very dark, and looks great. Fit and finish on both is excellent. Both have solid grinds and centering.

Comes with the knives, 110 sheath, and microfiber cloth for the 55.

I am asking $60 Shipped SOLD! for the Buck 110 Hunter and Buck The 55.

U2SijQV.jpg

7rxrfGL.jpg

RfXXEq2.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Last edited:
That 104 looks fantastic! If you don't mind me asking, are the SK Blades scales and sheath the other half of the SK Blades FFG D2 104 with antler (elk?) that I've seen pictures of floating around here? 'Cause that's a fantastic-looking modified 104 as well, and I always wondered where the scales and sheath from that one went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back