• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 110 in Mastodon and Bog Oak

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fine print;
Please post "I'll take it" then follow up with PM or email. There are times when someone doesn't want it known on a public forum they want to buy a knife...…if I am talking to someone through a PM or email the first one that says they will take it for the asking price gets it. I will be as fair as possible with time stamps. I reserve the right to sell to whoever I choose. Someone with no feedback score yet is okay.
Will ship to 50 States only and accept Paypal or USPS Money Order. Priority postage and Paypal fees are included. Will consider shipping overseas, but it usually adds about $25.00 to the postage and I will list it at the correct value.

Paypal is; stumpknocker@gmail.com

This is a customized Buck 110 I bought from Jerad at the BCCI Anniversary celebration in Post Falls, ID back in 2013.
It has a mirror finish blade and what Jerad told me was 10,000 year old mastodon ivory that is trimmed with 5,000 year old bog oak.
Comes with the zip-up pouch and the knife.
I paid him $240.00 for it and would like to sell it for the same and I'll cover the Priority postage and PayPal fees to get it to your door. ***SOLD***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back