BUCK 110 S30V or 154CM regular lineup?

I want a 110 in S30V or 154CM... but no coating nor store branding on it. If they already are making it, why not make it a regular cat. item?

I sure wish I could see Mikes pictures... :)
Maybe I need to do something???
I would love to see a standard 110 with a S30V or 154CM!
Thanks guys!
Jim

:confused: ummmmmmm
Browser ummmmm:confused:
Internet explorer ???? :confused:
I like knives not computers :D
Jim
Thanks for the link though! That is a very nice looking knife! Functional too!

...It's not S30V or 154CM but it is a plain jane 110 FG and the blade is BG-42 ...Just something about those wood and metal 110's ain't there??...

robertmegar said:
I want a 110 in S30V or 154CM... but no coating nor store branding on it. If they already are making it, why not make it a regular cat. item?

So back to the question! Why cant the Buck 110 be offered in the catalog with a premium blade without coatings or branding on it????
Be it BG-42, S30V or 154 cm OR CPM?? I think they would sell!??
That is a nice looking knife!!!! :D
Jim

Maybe because there is not enough demand?

Or perhaps the average Buck 110 user is happy with the regular Buck 110 in 420HC?

Alot of folks that I know, who are not knife nuts like we are here on the forums, would never pay more than $30.00 dollars for any knife.

I like the 420HC! I dont have any problems with it at all. BUT It would be neat to have some other options in the collection! I like the look of the standard model without the coatings and Logos! Oh well keep you fingers crossed!
Jim

I'd pick one up to compare it to the 420HC, but for all intents and purposes I'm quite satisfied with the standard 110. If I ever get the cash I'll get a custom scaled BG42 110 to do that comparing I speak of, but I like metals that you can give a few swipes on a hard surface and strop it back to a razor edge with no effort.

Back