• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 110's Titanium Koa and Blue CF Framelock

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
Milled titanium bolstered 110. The scales are vacuum resin impregnated,highly figured Hawaiian Koa. Nickel silver inlay pins. This is a hand milled knife. I've finished the titanium to a brushed polish with a subtle orange peel effect on the edges. I left the shape of this a little more like the old square bolstered two dots, but it weighs a mere 5.20 oz.
The walk and talk is nice as is the blade centering at rest. I've cleaned the blade up for a nicer satin finish. The hardware is all stainless.
New leather sheath.
SOLD shipped Paypal net

Below it is a framelock conversion. It features 0.100" 6AL-4V bead blasted Titanium Frame and Stainless clip. Blue Carbon Fiber scale. Spacer/blade stop is a spring tempered 440-C Custom piece. There are bronze bushings on each side of the bead blasted blade, The action is smooth and adjustable and lockup are solid and the release is just nice, as the lockbar has been carbidized. The lock up is late but not near touching. I've added a stainless ball bearing detent, This way it cannot be defined as a gravity knife.
I left a little more hook on the end of the rear bolster for a better in your hand feel. 3.4 oz
Nylon Sheath
TRADED Paypal net

Last edited:
Back