• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 112 w/ bulletproof glass

I have for sale a NEW, UNUSED, Buck 112 Custom made by Leroy Remer with Lexan bulletproof glass handle. The knife will include the original cordura sheath and Letter of Authenticity from Mr. Remer. $SPF$ SHIPPED NO PICS. / NO TRADES / NO PAYPAL / USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY FOR PAYMENT. PLEASE PM OR VM ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS. THANKS!!!

Last edited:
I haven't received an email from you yet, and I'm not seeing a way to send you an email or PM you for some reason. Can you try again? I'd rather not post my email here for the world to see, but I will if I have to.

Thanks. I got the VM. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I tried to email you from both my email accounts and both said there was a problem with the email address you provided above. Anyway, I left you a VM. If that doesn't work, I guess we can resort to smoke signals lol!

Back