• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck 1993 110 w/Finger Grooves, 1996 110 Gold-Buckcote Serrated, and 1990 314 DY

Hello, I have a few buck knives for sale, I am new to the forums so please forgive any mistakes. I am open to offers as well. Thanks for looking!

1990 Buck 314 David YellowHorse $150.00 obo.
Good Condition – Good Snap to it. Blades are in great condition and show no wear (No blemishes or scuffing, looks like it hasn’t been used.) Inlay on handle is in overall great condition, but has two extremely small chips directly in the middle inlay, see pictures.

1996 Buck 110 Gold Buck-cote Serrated Limited Edition #208 OF 750 - $150.00 obo.
Good Condition – Good snap to it. Blade is in great condition and shows no wear (No blemishes or scuffing, looks like it hasn’t been used.) Minor discoloration on bolsters. Includes leather sheath/pouch.

1993 Buck 110 Folding Hunter with finger grooves - $50.00 obo.
OK Condition – Good snap to it. Has minor scuffing on one side of the blade and minor discoloration on the bolsters. Includes leather sheath/pouch.

Full Album Here

I accept payments through paypal. Thanks again for looking.

Last edited:
Back