Buck Collectors Club Inc.

Is anyone else having trouble with the BCCI website? It won't give me access. My internet seems to work fine everywhere else.
I use firefox as my web browser. was on bcci a lot yesterday and bought something from the shop. no issues. today it wont even allow me to access the site due to "potential security threat." dont know what thats all about... :eek:

I use firefox as my web browser. was on bcci a lot yesterday and bought something from the shop. no issues. today it wont even allow me to access the site due to "potential security threat." dont know what thats all about... :eek:
Same here, except im using Google Chrome. I bought one of the 35th Koa 112s last night and it was working fine. Today I get the security message. Hopefully they'll get it resolved soon.

It means a few people are going to get some very nice 1of a kind knives. šŸ˜

Anyone know what the winning number was ? Drawing was supposed to be announced on facebook on Sat ? I looked, don't use facebook, so maybe user error, I couldn't find the results.

Thank you

I noticed there is no way to purchase raffle tix @ store, even though it says tix are 1 per member until the 23. did they sell out in the 1/per offering already?

There is a new raffle on the BCCI site, tickets are still available. Good luck šŸ‘

"Hereā€™s the rules for Round twoā€¦

HOW TO ENTER:

Log into BCCI website in Members Only Section go to MEMBERS ONLY STORE - Look for Raffle Picture to purchase ticket. The Raffle will be limited to 150 tickets.

Raffle Ticket is $15 and there is a limit of one chance per membership number**.

One Chance per Member @ 15.00 (March 30 ā€“April 6th) If all chances are not all sold by April 6th 23 members may purchase another chance...

Contest will end on April 20, 2014 @ 8 pm CDT

Winner will be able to pick ONE knife of their choice."

Trying to renew membership. Site asks me to sign into paypal to update info. I do so and nothing happens. Tried to use a CC instead and still nothing happens... thought it was a problem with my android, but couldnt do it on the laptop either. anyone else have this experience?

There is a new raffle on the BCCI site, tickets are still available. Good luck šŸ‘

"Hereā€™s the rules for Round twoā€¦

HOW TO ENTER:

Log into BCCI website in Members Only Section go to MEMBERS ONLY STORE - Look for Raffle Picture to purchase ticket. The Raffle will be limited to 150 tickets.

Raffle Ticket is $15 and there is a limit of one chance per membership number**.

One Chance per Member @ 15.00 (March 30 ā€“April 6th) If all chances are not all sold by April 6th 23 members may purchase another chance...

Contest will end on April 20, 2014 @ 8 pm CDT

Winner will be able to pick ONE knife of their choice."
For those of us who don't use Facebook, where can we find the results?

Trying to renew membership. Site asks me to sign into paypal to update info. I do so and nothing happens. Tried to use a CC instead and still nothing happens... thought it was a problem with my android, but couldnt do it on the laptop either. anyone else have this experience?
I signed up maybe about 5 years ago and my renewals are automatically charged to my credit card.

I donā€™t remember if I selected that option but Iā€™ve been assuming that's the way all memberships work.

I signed up maybe about 5 years ago and my renewals are automatically charged to my credit card.

I donā€™t remember if I selected that option but Iā€™ve been assuming that's the way all memberships work.
Yes.. me too. But that card expired and I think that is what is causing the issue. Bcci website wont allow me to update the info. Tried to contact them yesterday, so hopefully they get back to me soon.

Yes.. me too. But that card expired and I think that is what is causing the issue. Bcci website wont allow me to update the info. Tried to contact them yesterday, so hopefully they get back to me soon.
It might be out BCCIā€™s hands to help. My automatic payment for BCCI is set up that way within PayPal. Not within BCCI.

Go to your PayPal account. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ā€œHelpā€.

Then click on the question about automatic payments and take it from there.

You will see BCCI listed under your automatic payments. Click on that and update your credit card information.

Last edited:
It might be out BCCIā€™s hands to help. My automatic payment for BCCI is set up that way within PayPal. Not within BCCI.

Go to your PayPal account. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ā€œHelpā€.

Then click on the question about automatic payments and take it from there.

You will see BCCI listed under your automatic payments. Click on that and update your credit card information.
Thank you for the advice. I had no idea that page existed. I think Im good to go on my end.

Back