Buck knives e-mail?

Stationed in Afghanistan. Can not find on the Buck website a customer service e-mail address just phone numbers.

Does anyone know the BUCK e-mail address?

Thanks

branned said:
Stationed in Afghanistan. Can not find on the Buck website a customer service e-mail address just phone numbers.

Does anyone know the BUCK e-mail address?

Thanks

Here you go!

Joe Houser
Director of Consumer Relations
Buck Collectors Club Administrator

JHouser@buckknives.com

Keep your head down!

:confused: ...cybrok...Hope you're not saying that Joe Houser won't answer his email. I can't recall ever sending Joe an email where he didn't answer me. Never knew a man who was as nice about answering any question or handling any request made of him. He is at work also...he may not answer back within 15 seconds but he darn sure will get back to you as soon as he possibly can. That's just the kinda guy he is...Don't be afraid of emailing him...Not many like Joe left...:thumbup:

Maybe he didn't answer because I didn't wrote the him :)
I wrote to the factory email, not to JHouser.

moving-van.jpg

DarrylS said:
:confused: ...cybrok...Hope you're not saying that Joe Houser won't answer his email. I can't recall ever sending Joe an email where he didn't answer me. Never knew a man who was as nice about answering any question or handling any request made of him. He is at work also...he may not answer back within 15 seconds but he darn sure will get back to you as soon as he possibly can. That's just the kinda guy he is...Don't be afraid of emailing him...Not many like Joe left...:thumbup:

AMEN to that ! If he's covered up in work or off to a bladeshow, he always answers. A good man, that Joe.

The Last Confederate

Thanks to all for JHouser@buckknives.com link. A Sarah Buck [SarahB@buckknives.com] replied and answered my question very fast. I hope to get a buck knife soon. Can't wait to see their catalog.

Thanks to all.

PS, they have a neat website, but no link to e-mail...interesting!

Back