• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Buck Paklite Kydex

I'm looking for some simple black Kydex sheaths for the Buck Paklite Skinner (140 series) and Paklite Caper (135 series). I don't need anything fancy; just a simple .08" one-piece fold-over design with some eyelets in it. Primary carry will be on the neck, but I'd like the option of carrying it on a belt or pack. I can do this with 550 cord; the only thing you'd need to do is drill the holes and insert rivets. I already have the Skinner and am waiting on the Caper, so I don't need the knives unless you have some you want to get rid of. I don't need anything other than the sheaths; no TekLoks, no fire steel attachments, no neck chain, etc.

My direct E-mail is JNieporte1981 <at> aol <dot> com
I'm looking for two sheaths; one for the Skinner (140) and one for the Caper (135). I can pay via money order, or trade. Let me know if you need the knives sent to you, and we can discuss pricing.

Back