Bueller, Bueller, Bueller......

Anyone got a broom need to sweep the cobwebs outta here!! :p
Did you hear that cricket?? Just figured I'd bring this up so maybe someone would post a pic of a Turley or something for pete's sake. Where are all you guys with Turleys at? Iz do most of your blades go to people not on the forums? You must have a large cliental outside of here huh! Bushcraft USA I guess.

Heh. It's hard keeping up with email (about two hours every day) , a website, youtube and two sub forums. I try but sometimes I drop the ball.
Yeah, the three main sources of orders and interest comes from here, bcusa and youtube. All three run neck and neck as far as interest.
Which you'd think with as little activity that there is on this subforum that it wouldn't generate much but I guess there's a lot of lurkers on blade forums. I get a lot of hits from here in a day on the site.
I'll try to do better in the future to keep up. I'll be starting a new batch today so maybe I'll have some pics tonight or tomorrow.:thumbup:
Iz

Hey I aint worried about you posting, you gots metal to grind, man. You know I am on the wait list. ;):thumbup:. I'm talking to all the lurkers and slackers with Turleys out there. The only one that I have seen in hand is skab's, where is the rest of alls at?

I'm here. I check most days. I have been working and lurking, not doing much outside with all the snow. I admit to being lazy when it comes to skill work in the winter even though I have all the flippin' clothes and gear to be warm outside!

Back