Bushcraft - 1st Batch of 36 almost ready - paid up?

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Time to double check all payments for those of you on the Bushcraft list - up to #36. :thumbup:

I'll go back through all my payments and update all orders through the Order Tracker.

The sheaths should be here Thursday/Friday and I hope to have all 36 of the first batch ready to ship on Friday.

Make sure you're paid up...to not delay Christmas shipping!

$95 for the knife
$35 for the sheath
$10 for s/h (see the pre-order thread for international shipping)

These will go out USPS Priority Mail, which should be able to reach anywhere in the USA by Tuesday. :thumbup:

Email if you've got any questions.

Thanks!

Dan

note:

I can't keep track of who has what handle....the list on the pre-order thread is by bladeforums handle....and payments have come in by real name....so, I may have you down as PAID UP on the Order Tracker...but not know who you are on the list.

Make sense?

So, check in here and let me know. :thumbup:

In the 1st 36 and paid already:thumbup:

If you have one of those 36 that wound up being a bit wider in the handle than the others throw that one aside for me:thumbup::D

Dan,

For someone that ordered one Bushcraft knife + sheath what is the total amount we should have paid you, including shipping?

Sorry if the price question was already answered, I didn't find it even though it is probably in plain sight. :eek:

#5 on the list - IH8U (aka Robert Lyttle) - thin natural micarta handle - #3 sheath

per order tracker 1st payment of $100 is confirmed received. 2nd payment of $40 was sent out on 12/5/07 and should be received (email send this morning re: payment confirmation).

I can't wait, thanks Dan! Can I change my shipping address? I wanted it send to my office, but it will be closed at noon on Monday and obviously closed on Tuesday.

I sent the remaining funds ($45) via paypal.

Thanks!

#16 natural micarta 1/4 " handles and #1 sheath. I sent my MO in 12/04/07, but I do not see it on your order tracker. Please advise me if you have not recieved it.

Chad Sanford

Dan,
I paypal'ed your your funds, and I checked the order tracker. I'm paid in full. I cant wait to get my knife.

Thanks - Ron

I'm #37 but I'm paid up for all of mine including the bare blade, in case someone can't get it done in time.

The price is listed in the "pre-order" thread on 1st page.

Where is the + sheath price on the first page? I'm probably blind but don't see it listed?

Price on this first run is $95

USA s/h = $10
Canada s/h = $18
International s/h = $25

Add $5 for each additional knife (with or without sheath; for blanks too)

***Thanks for posting the answer to this Dan***

I'm paid up. I'm pretty much "Jeff Clark" wherever you see me. The only oddity is that the family Paypal account shows up in my wife's name, Pamela Clark, since she is the one with the ebay store. We already exchanged PM's about this so I think we're all in the clear.

I'm expecting a thick natural color handle and no sheath.
I'm number 6 on the pre-order thread.

I need to pay you for sheath #1 still if you can let me know the final cost. I think I screwed it up though as I added a sheath order which was $30 but I think the style #1 is more. yes?

Order DCT-1 is paid up. Order DCT-1S (sheath) is oustanding. I'll paypal you tonight when you let me know the total due and if you have all my info required.

Thanks Dan!

I've never been happier to be #36!!!!! :D

Dan,
Chris Pahl here. I am all paid up and then some (have a Nessie coming too). I am #3 on the list in the pre-order thread. My Order Tracker order # is 07243.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Dan,

I believe that I am paid up. I have 2 Nessmuks, K4 and 2 Bushcrafts (#1 and #21). Order tracker does not make sense.

Thanks,
Lester

Back