Bushcraft - 1st Production run - Overrun!!!

If any of the folks on the list fall through I will take one with the tactical option and a striker tip.

Dan,

I'm on the confirmed list and am DEFINATELY interested (sent second email yesterday). Please put me down for the Tactical Sheath and Striker Tip options.

Can we still choose the handle color???

Ok, here's how it's going to work:

I'm going to go down through the list, one at a time - you'll get to pick which knife you want (shown in this pic)

BushcraftLeftovers0125-01.jpg

...and then let me know which options you would like. See the first post for details.

Here's the list so far:
  1. N/A
  2. 1/4" Green micarta + striker tip + kydex sheath - roenman
  3. Green micarta + striker tip + sheath #3 (LH) = giancoz
  4. Green micarta + sheath #1 + striker tip + 2 Firesteels = ArchAngel
  5. Green micarta + sheath#3 + firesteel = Gutshot
  6. Natural micarta + #1 sheath (LH) = Chris K
  7. Natural micarta + striker tip + #2 sheath + Tactical Option + extra firesteel + IWB Teklok = Chuck P
  8. 1/4" Natural micarta + Kydex/Teklok = Greg S
  9. 1/4" Natural micarta + striker tip + Tactical Option = Tom R
And here's the list, in order:
(if your name is in gray, I have your details)

Jikidahou
teacher
TIR
Raindrop
roenman
giancoz
ArchAngel
Gutshot

dfcrane
on_the_edge
THE BARON
pageophile
rickppoole
aristata

I'll post a pic of the sheaths left in a lil' bit...:thumbup:

Feel free to reply with your prefered knife handle, but please understand that it's first-come-first-served according to the list above.

Thanks!

Dan

****ALL KNIVES ACCOUNTED FOR - THANKS!****

hi dan,
1/4 natural micarta
striker tip
sheath #2
international shipping
(I think it is number 8)

how can I send you my details? what details do you want?

There is something very satisfying about seeing a pic of my knife---thanks for the post Dan! Chris K

Dan,

Per our telephone conversation and since I am next in line after TIR who is yet to respond with his handle choice I wanted the "Natural" micarta to go with my Fibermascus custom. If the remaining natural #8 is NOT available then put me down for #1 1/4" Green Micarta. I assume that most closely replicates the thickness / feel of Fibermascus with liners. Per our conversation standard tip ( not striker) and kydex sheath with Teklok ( not the tactical kit)

Check for the above went into the mail today with the combined shipping added to ship with the custom version.

Thanks,

Greg aka Raindrop

TIR & Raindrop - I have an extra 1/4" natural I just found (hiding in the kydex drawer!! :eek: ). :thumbup:

Dan,
I would like #5, Green Micarta, with a Striker Tip. Are any of the green 1/4" other than #2? Prefer thicker model if possible. Long hands. Plus a #1, drop loop leather sheath and
2 Firesteels.
E-Mail sent a couple of days ago with my specific wants and payment info.
Let me know if you got it. If not I will resend.
Thanks

Rick Storck

ok - list updated.

ArchAngel - even with 1/4" handle slabs, these are slender knives. I will gladly make a custom one for you with thicker handles...or even a scaled-up handle (longer). Let me know.

I wanted natural micarta, but if they are all gone I will take #3 with a #3 leather sheath and a firesteel. Thank you!

ok - list updated.

ArchAngel - even with 1/4" handle slabs, these are slender knives. I will gladly make a custom one for you with thicker handles...or even a scaled-up handle (longer). Let me know.

Thanks for the offer Dan!:thumbup: I will stick with the offerings you have, just to keep it simple for you and fast for me.:eek: Besides, I want to see these as they were intended at the onset. Thought if any thicker ones were there I would go that route.
Your the best for offering though..

I have no problem playing cleanup and taking which ever is still left.

Ok now that I've posted in a panic to confirm that I was still in, we'll edit this with more details.

It looks like #5 is the one left. Perfect as that's just the one I wanted, with sheath #3 and a firesteel.

Ok - tell me what "extras" you want. :thumbup:

Dan,
I guess I am confused. Are there 8 or 9 knives available. If there are 9, I will take whatever is left with a #3 sheath and a firesteel.

Dan How would you like payment? For the Green 1/4 slabs. Stryker Tip , and Kydex. Could you PM me with total and payment instructions? Thanks Bill roenman

dfcrane - I was going "down the list".

There are only 8 knives available. The knife in the first spot - that was an error - it belongs to madborderman07 who is very anxious to receive it. :D

If interested - I will gladly make another - just place an order through my Order Tracker. I have another batch of 50+ already cut out waiting to get thumb-ramps. :thumbup:

Back