****Bushcraft Extras Up For Grabs !!!**** (added a couple more)

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I will take pics later if you really need it...otherwise here is the short list of the Bushcraft knives I have available.

These are from orders that were never completed. As stated elsewhere, I don't sell orders that have deposits on them. But since none of these have deposits, they are Up For Grabs.

Here are some extras I have available immediately.

I will only be accepting Paypal payments on these.

1. .....3V - Orange G10 - SS pins - Black liners = $155 - SOLD to Richard P - Paid - Shipped
  2. .....3V - Blue/Black G10 - SS pins - Red liners = $160 - SOLD - Paid - Shipped
  3. .....3V - Black G10 - SS pins - Red liners = $150 - SOLD to Michael L - Paid - Shipped
  4. .....3V - Orange G10 - Alum pins = $135 - SOLD to MorningFox + Kydex + TekLok - Paid - Shipped
  5. .....3V - NCM - SS pins = $130 - SOLD to michaellyons - Paid - Shipped
  6. .....3V - BCM - Alum pins = $120 - SOLD to Thomas B - Paid - Shipped
  7. .....3V - NCM - Alum pins = $120 - SOLD to Thomas B - Paid - Shipped
  8. .....3V - BCM - Alum pins = $120 - SOLD to xrgong - Paid - Shipped
  9. .....CPM154 blank = $80 - Available
  10. .....3V blank = $75 - SOLD to zippin44 - Paid - Shipped
  11. .....3V blank = $75 - SOLD to Rotte - Paid - Shipped
  12. .....3V - Cocobolo - Brass = $140 - SOLD to JC in SC - Paid - Shipped
  13. .....3V - Cocobolo - Brass = $140
  14. .....CPM154 - BCM - SS pins - Red liners = $145 - SOLD to HornyToad + Kydex - Paid - Shipped

JRE leather sheaths available for $35
Kydex sheath available for $35 (add $10 for TekLok)

Shipping is $10 for USA, $20 to Canada, $30 International, $5 for each additional knife

Add 2% to split the Paypal fee = dan@kosterknives.com

These are offered on a first-come-first-served basis. I will update the thread as the individual knives are sold.

Reply to this email or post on the forum to let me know which #__ knife you are interested in.

Thanks!

Dan

Last edited:
I edited my post as per our PM's I will pass on the bushcraft for the other knife
thanks
Dan

Last edited:
Dan i'll take the aluminum pins over the SS ones if texastony isn't having it please mate.

(email sent) :)

Last edited:
tdale - NCM = Natural Canvas Micarta
BCM = Black Canvas Micarta

:thumbup:

okey dokey guys....musical chairs today. :p

Dan

So these aren't going to people on the sign up list that have already paid?

They dont match existing orders and were offered up a while back

Ah, I guess I'm just not sure where you are on the list. Number 5 has the same specs as mine.

I'll take number 5, 3V - NCM - SS pins = $130 plus a leather sheath.
Just give me the go, and I'll paypal you now.

Thanks,
mike

1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 now SOLD

Thanks!

Dan

Dan,
I'd like one of the 3V blanks if there's one available. I sent you an email.
Thanks,
Noah

Dan, I'd like a 3V blank. Could I see a pic and do they just need some scales or do they need more than that? I guess I'm trying to say, are they ready to go?

blanks are now SOLD.

Only #3 and #8 remain.

I have an extra blank - I only posted 2. Porkbilly - you can get in on it. They are satin finished - can be used as-is, wrapped or handles put on them.

Dan

Yours is in the next glue-up after this rotation. (follow the progress here: www.kosterknives.com/2009Bushcraft4.htm)

These knives are orders that were dropped by others....I waited as long as I could to hear back - never happened. So, they're up for sale.

I have probably another 100 knife blanks beyond what is showing in my list....so it will all work out in the end.

Dan

Back