Bushcraft knife - Pre-Order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan,

Same question as mtrunner. Been paid up and my info on order tracker is updated for #140 and 141. Guess I forgot to include bf name on the blanks like I did with the finished ones. Alls good info wise

Dan,
Any idea when the last batch will be shipped? Naturally, I have a vested interest in the answer to this question...

Mine arrived. It has the meticulous fit and finish that I expected from Dan. Feels great in the hand. Sharp of course. Nice sheath - very secure.

So now the weather goes all to mulhullera. :(

NEKI - shoot me an email with your full name - thanks!

I don't mind getting bugged, guys....:D

Honestly...there are so many names...it's really hard for me to coordinate the bladeforums name with the real name. So, if there's any doubt...or the first post doesn't show your first name, last initial....chances are I'm holding it until I hear from you.

Sounds rough....but I have over 350 customers in my Order Tracker....:foot: :eek:

Dan

#66, Alex C., Paid in full. :thumbup: (...And the crowd goes wild...! LOL :D)

Likewise, bupkes for me today. The deliciously painful wait continues...here's hoping for tomorrow! :thumbup:

it'll come soon enough!!!

:D

I'll be hitting the Post Office for International Orders tomorrow....:thumbup:

Hi Dan,

I noticed that everything on my line is gray except my name, which is in Red... Does this indicate a problem? I am travelling, so I do not know if I have received the knife, and won't until I return on the 28th.

Let me know, ok?
Thank you! :)

Ok guys, time to close this thread down...atracting too much attention. :D :foot:

Keep your eyes on the first post - I'll make the updates there. If you have a question, feel free to start another thread.

Jaxx - you should have yours already (today maybe?)

madborderman - I was short one sheath - working on yours today. Thanks!

Thanks to everybody for a great mid-tech production run!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back