BushMaster Knife Orders - by Daniel Koster

no updates for now, guys. discdoggin - list is open, yes.

I'm sending a bunch to KnivesShipFree.com, by the way....if anybody wants to grab one there instead - ok with me.

Dan

So basically you have made no progress on the orders that most of us have had in for nine plus months, but "I'm sending a bunch to KnivesShipFree.com" you have made a bunch to send to a wholesaler?
""

no updates for now, guys. discdoggin - list is open, yes.

I'm sending a bunch to KnivesShipFree.com, by the way....if anybody wants to grab one there instead - ok with me.

Dan

Thanks for the heads up Dan. I grabbed one from KSF. Please remove me from your list #20. Thanks.

Hey Dan I'd also like to cancel my order--#7 on the list--and get one from KSF. Sent you an email about it last week but have not heard back.

Refund processed - I apologize for the delay, mctrinket. Please feel free to order from KSF.

jtoler_9 - done. Thanks!

elderdragon - these were ordered by KSF before I opened the list back up. That's why I'm saying it's ok if anyone wants to take one of those instead. The ones sent to KSF are very basic. Liners, Butch Hagedorn sheaths, Kydex, handle variety....those are the reasons to keep an order on this list.

thaddeus - I am moving to a new system of tracking orders. I do have your order. I haven't published the new system yet. Still working on it.

Love the Bushmaster. Have one from a few years back and a new arrival from KSF. Great belt knife!

slc008_zps4f6a3fc9.jpg

Dan,

Please take me, #57, off the list. I just placed an order with KSF. Will post pics when it gets here.

Regards,

ridnovir - done!

Looking forward to the pics!

Dan

Here it is
First impression: impressive, well balanced, thick but nimble, comfortable handle even though I have S-M size hands, nice and even grinds.
Love the sand blasted handle feels very grippie and secure.
All in all excellent knife.
Man, it will make a great combo with Bushcrafter (hope to get that one before holidays ;)

DSC_0009_zps393d7bee.jpg

Surprise in the mail box today, I wasn't expecting it but the Bushmaster arrived.
ridnovir pretty much said it all, excellent design and quality. The handle feels really good with the added liners.
The one thing that strikes me is how light it feels for such a robust knife. Nice work all the way around, definitely worth the wait.

hey dan any chance you can update the order list cuz i got an email from you about 2 months ago and havent heard anything

the published list is the old tracking system. I'm not adding any new orders to it. Instead I'm putting all new orders into a new tracking system which I haven't published yet. Still working on it.

:thumbup:

Dan

Back