Bushpal for sale

Glad you got it Gerri and thanks for the pics! This goes to anyone, if you ever get a knife and the handle is too thick just let me know and Ill redo it no charge. I tend to make mine a little thicker because thats how I prefer them. Its not too much a hassle to take more off if I can. They look good together.
Good to know, but afaic, thicker, she's a better.

Good to know Chris - I prefer a more oval/egg shape for my handles, but can also do the shaping here. :)
Just got one of your earlier pieces off the exchange and it's a bit square at the moment but that will be fixed soon.
the stabilized koa is gorgeous, though!
attachment.php

Cool Vik, that was one of the first few. I wasn't real good with handles yet! that looks like Walnut crotch though. Have a pic of the side? Although I did do one in Koa for him.

Last edited:
CB, that was a one off I did while back. I wanted to do a comfortable EDC with a thumb indent and no palm swell. I really liked the way it felt.

Ok, thanks.
If I wasn't so broke, I may ask you to do another.
It looks like a perfect little knife. Great work

That knife is still the best feeling knife in the hand that I own.... and I own a lot of knives.

Might have to get you to do a tracing Gerri! I might like one for myself. I might change the blade a little to more of a point but I really liked the handle. I bet it might even work on something a little bigger, around 3.5" blade or so.

Might have to get you to do a tracing Gerri! I might like one for myself. I might change the blade a little to more of a point but I really liked the handle.

Let me know Chris. I can even send it back to you if you need to get all the specs right.

Thanks man, I can usually make do with a tracing. I tend to change things a little anyway while grinding!

Cool Vik, that was one of the first few. I wasn't real good with handles yet! that looks like Walnut crotch though. Have a pic of the side? Although I did do one in Koa for him.

the guy listed it as stabilized koa - and I'm not familiar enough with that wood to know different.
I suspect you're right.
the contours were done very well, but overall, it's pretty square - the "mistake" I got from you a while back shows a LOT of improvement in ergo's. :D
attachment.php

Yeah, I didn't know what I was doing back then!! I looks like Walnut to me. If Im not mistaken its probably the one in "KFU Knives in progress sticky" If it has open grain its Walnut because the stabilized Koa is smooth as glass. If its that Walnut one it was an awesome set of scales. I made like 6 of the same knife for him so they get confusing.

I know of some that he owns Warrior and that is a HUGE compliment! He is probably still buzzed from Thanksgiving but Ill take it!

Thatll do! I can work with that.Thanks man.

Back