Busse Active Duty - Next production run for Europe?

Hello!

The Active Duty is seems to be a beautiful, perfect EDC. Maybe even EDU.

I also ordered one Active Duty Right Hand, SnakeSkin Canvas Nukarta, via Dirk Linnemeyer/Busse Germany.

How long will I have to wait for the next production run ADs being shipped to Busse/Germany ... ?

Regards

Mark23

Hi!

I learned the ADs' journey across the big water will take anything between three to six weeks. PLEASE MAKE IT THREE WEEKS!!!

I am looking for a picture of the AD in 1024*768 resolution as a wallpaper for Windows. I browsed through Busse Germany ('Hintergrundbilder') but unfortunately I can't find a single picture in 1024*768 resolution of the AD ... by the way, the other pictures are quite good, though.

Does anyone have a suitable picture of the AD?

Thanks.

Regards

Mark23

Jerry, did I happen to mention that I live i the European section of my town and that I am of Hungarian descent?:D :cool:

@Nimrod: I think I have to clarify that: The knives were ordered at least 4 weeks ago through Busse Germany ... absolutely no privileges here. Sorry, Nimrod.

Regards

Mark23

UPDATE:

No AD in February. :( Looks like I have to double the waiting time, I never thought it would take so long.

Any words of comfort are welcome ...

Regards

Mark23

Mark
Although the wait for any knife is hard it is quickly forgotten once you have this beauty in your hand :D:D:D

Back