Busse and Kin going up for sale

leatherman

leathermoderator
This is a sneak peek/list of what I am putting up for sale to cover a big project. When I gather the funds required I will pull the rest immediately. If you see something interesting dont sit on it because I wont be hesitate when its time to remove. All of these come priced with sheath, some already have one, the others will get a custom sheath to your specs. Pricing will reflect this. No substitutions.

Hopefully these will be separated by brand and size starting with the shortest.
Busse original release Skeleton Warden, black coat came with a small area pin head sized uncoated. Would be a great strip project. Comes with a right handed round bottom X looped sheath in medium brown.
Busse Anniversary Mean Street, brand new unused, black coat tan micarta handles, might have some superficial marks, only has a pouch sheath on it to protect the coat, I can make a custom if you want it.
Busse BOSS Street, black coat, black micarta, marks in the coating superficial, not through to the steel. I didnt use it but someone did. Sheath is to your specs.
Busse BOSS Jack proto, coated Blade special. Black coat with Red/Black G10 handles. Has one or two very small chips in coating from the factory, Ive always wondered what this one would look like stripped, looks pretty under that chip though.
Busse NARK (nuclear air rescue) Original Release, black blade, Tiger Stripe micarta handles (first time used iirc, dont quote me on that) Unused but may have storage marks. Has a lefty sheath mid ride black that can be replaced with a right hand model. Buy as is and the sheath will be free, add a sheath for a cheap upgrade.

Swamp Rat
Swamp Rat Skeleton Warden, Desert Olive coat, unused but may have some storage marks. No sheath yet, but will make one to your specs.
Swamp Rat Howling Rat LM, original release, black coat black micarta handles. Comes with a mid ride saddle tan sheath.
Swamp Rat Rat Hunter, Original release, Tan handle Satin Blade. No sheath yet, comes with your spec sheath, I did keep the original patterns for the original leather these came with.

Scrap Yard original release Elmax knife, I think its called the 4.5, the longer blade iirc. Been sitting, unused, in a pouch sheath. I will make a new one on request.

I do have more, but want to get the word out to any of my regular customers before I make it official.
Thanks everyone!!!
Dwayne

Adding a Busse Sus Scrofa, Sage blade, Green Linen micarta handles, this one is stunning and I will keep it at a second thought. It has a yet to be completed left handed sheath but can be fitted with a right handed sheath no problem.

Back