Busse Folder Proto Pic? . . . . Okay. . . .

Am I Dreaming? If you aren't excited then you ain't Porky!
This is Amazing. Jerry will have us blowing this thread up for sure. So cool! 😎😮🤓😲😱

Is it a button type lock visible above the the pivot? Wasn't there a patent for it? Once upon a time someone posted that Jerry was carrying a Severtech at Blade Show, I believe that I remember that, anyway.

You can search for the patents. Jerry has several. Looks like they're for a caged lock in the vein of a ball bearing/axis lock on spring and mechanism steroids. I want it. I want in INFI. And I want a tip down option please.

x0rPxqP.jpeg

Last edited:
Busse pioneered some of the first tough use knives in the industry you bet they are going to do something special with the folder.

If this becomes a standard model as it should imagine all the cool variants and custom shop offerings we’ll see. Wonder if Jerry will make this modular and customizable similar to the XM18 line ? 🤔

I’m most curious on the steel type to be used. A higher hrc Infi or slightly modded version for folder specific models would be awesome.

Last edited:
Is it a button type lock visible above the the pivot? Wasn't there a patent for it? Once upon a time someone posted that Jerry was carrying a Severtech at Blade Show, I believe that I remember that, anyway.
Unfortunately, I don't know what a Severtech is.

I will look it up.

I just did, and no, I've never carried one but it's a cool looking knife.

I like button locks but ours is a different type of lock.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Unfortunately, I don't know what a Severtech is.

I will look it up.

I just did, and no, I've never carried one but it's a cool looking knife.

I like button locks but ours is a different type of lock.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Different how? Got any more pics?

Back