Busse SOB

as far as I've been told the Blade show comp finished blades were not wider but thicker.

If I'm wrong someone let me know, I need some measurements if they are indeed wider

I will be sure to post pics when I get the first one done, :) I haven't even been able to touch the patterning yet because of a pressing project. Might be next week, depends on how quick I can get er done! :D

Hey Tom,

Can you tell us if your knives are the comp finish from the blade show, or were they ordered satin directly from Busse.

Thanks.

This is a numbered LE. A little thinner than the Comp Finish, but that is not a problem, I simply add a little thikness to the welt in the sheath. :)

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1221814-Going-to-be-quiet-for-a-bit

30 staples, fractured vertebra, and cracked rib later, she is still in the neck brace and will most likely be there for another two to three weeks.

I have been care taker, chauffeur, and chef. Time for the shop is gradually getting better, but its not nearly 100 percent yet.

I apologize for being short, but I'm simply exhausted. Any cancelled work or concerns really need to be dealt with in private.

Unbelievable people are actually punishing me for taking care of family first.

Last edited:
oh dear! I am so sorry. It pains me to hear about your wife. Please keep in mind that whenever there is a care-giver situation, that there are really 2 patients, her and you. Please take care of yourself too.

If you need to place my order behind others that are more strident about having theirs completed, please do so. I have plenty of knives and sheaths on hand. Just sent or post a note when you are communicating again.

I have not been watching the forum, but I want to be praying for you and your wife. Please send me an occasional email update on her condition so that I may pray more effectively.

God bless you and strengthen you and your love together.
May God pour out healing for your wife out of the abundance of His rich provision, and comfort you both. Peace and health to you both.

Tom

Many thanks and much appreciated.

She is healing very well and progressing good. Still some after effects here and there, but that is expected after a pretty serious injury and concussion. The brain does not like to be jostled around and it will make one pay if it does get bruised.

I am simply very worn out and at my wits end with some people who dont seem to get that what I do is not just a hobby. This is my livelihood.

Smoke and prayers are still coming from Down Under, Dwayne, for the whole family. Take care, mate.

Back