• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CAD expert and Dream Blade Maker

Quest Knives

KNIFEMAKER/CRAFTSMAN/SERVICE PROVIDER
Hi,

I'm Greg Goeckel; I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread in this section as I keep getting more and more highly customized design requests. I am relatively new as a maker, but have been designing and engineering mechanical products for over 20 years. As a result (not to sound too confident), I have some very advanced CAD skills, which makes me unique in the business of creating dream grail knives.

I have a full service shop and do everything from start to finish. My favorite projects are ones where I start from scratch, creating sketches, CAD images, and prototypes directly with a client, and then, once that client couldn't be happier, creating the finished blade.

Message me for more information. Thank you for your consideration,

Greg

"Don't Tread on Me" said every patriot ever.

can we see what you have done already please. thx. of course i'd like to know if you make balisongs too.

I need a folder replacement blade. Is this something you do? How to I get a quote?

My apologizes to everyone that posted. I am now seeing your responses, for some reason this thread never showed up in my feed after I posted. If you are still interested in a quote, please PM me or email me @ Greg@questknives.com.

You can check out most of my stuff @ www.questknives.com

Thanks!

Back