• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Camillus CUDA Bowie for trade

This is an early model with the blue/purple anodized handles. Some scratches on the on the handle and a very tiny bit of anodizing starting to wear off. Nothing major just very a tiny spot. Blade has been sharpened by me and it has no major scratches or anyting. It is D2. This is a very big kinfe with a solid 50% or just slightly better lock up. Has alot of room for wear. I don't carry it like I thought I would and if I carry a big folder like this it is my CS XL Voyager.

So nough said. Would like to trade it for a Spyderco Endura and Delica PE in VG10. These must be in very good condition. If that doesn't work out how about a CS Ozark hunter folder. Keep'em sharp

Quick response and thanks. But the thread states an Endura and a Delica in plain edge and VG10. If you have both in plain edge or the CS Ozark hunter we have a deal. keepem sharp

Back