Camillus Terzuola fixed blade

Got 2 new Camillus Terzuola CQB1 fixed blades in the mail today from crspecialties. This knife rules. Sharpest production knives I have ever had right out of the box. Fits my hand like a glove.They will have to make a new plant just to keep up with the demand.

------------------

janefromnc

walker

Post,
Glad you like it!!! Tell me, is it what you expected? How do you like the sheath? Don't forget to use your free Tuf-Cloth that came in the box!

Thanks for being a customer.

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery

Will, the terzuola cqb1 is everything I expected and more.Someone would just have to hold it in their hand to really appreciate the feel and balance. Pictures just do not do it justice.The handle color will take just a little time getting used to.As you contoured to handles, I suppose on your cnc machine, the colors change from dark to light in different places. But having other knives with linen macarta scales I know they are pratically indistructible. Ive just gotten used to g10 on most of my knives are its color is more uniform.As for the sheath, it is one of the best fitting of all my kydex sheaths and I have many. This one has absolutely no rattle or play, rock solid. As for the tec-loc attachment, even though it does everything just as promised I find it kind of cumbersome. I like my sheaths as thin and light as possible. But here again no problem because I always carry inside the waist or inside the belt and you also enclosed the attachment for this which works perfectly. Overall I am really impressed with the cqb1 putting aside my nitpicking. I like it more than similar custom knives that Ive paid twice and three times as much for. I believe you have a real winner here. Keep up the good work

------------------

janefromnc

walker

Post,
Glad you like. Those scales are CANVAS micarta. Costing more, but generally giving a better grip and much stronger than linen micarta. It was what Terzuola specified, and I like his choice. What you are seeing is the grain of the layers of canvas[because its much more coarse than linen] that are exposed as the scales are contoured. This has much of the same visual effect as the grain in wood in a fine gunstock.

Like you, I wasn't sure about the TEK-LOK until I tried it for awhile. It works great, and the extra thickness is unnoticed when worn on the belt. But also like you, I find myself wearing it IWB mostly, taking advantage of the knife's slim profile, and the super-thin sheath. What a great concealed carry fighter.

Hey, everybody has different needs and preferences, thats why we gave you lotsa options!

------------------
Stay Sharp!
Will Fennell
Camillus Cutlery

[This message has been edited by Will Fennell (edited 05 December 1999).]

Back