Cancel a reply before posting?

Good question. Doesn't appear to be a cancel button though there are now UNDO and REDO - the 3/4" circles at the end of the tool bar above the message writing window. Maybe all you can do is select all and delete.

I will try just leaving the page. :confused:

When I just leave the page my message doesn't disappear it just fades to a light gray. Maybe if someone else replied in the interim it would be gone altogether. Sorry - short answer - I don't know.:rolleyes:

Ray

I tried selecting and deleting all. Each time I returned to the thread, the unposted reply remained.

After a few days it was gone—so I'm also wondering if there is a faster way to delete a reply that I decide not to post.

It's just saving a draft for the next time you're in that thread if you want to post it. If you want to post something different in a reply to that same thread, just type over it.

It only shows up in that thread as a timesaver.

I tried selecting and deleting all. Each time I returned to the thread, the unposted reply remained.

After a few days it was gone—so I'm also wondering if there is a faster way to delete a reply that I decide not to post.

Congrats on 5k!

Software development is strange. I'm not sure if it's just silly programmers or all the special interests (money and spies) getting involved.

K.I.S.S.

Back