Question Can't see pictures

In Sheaths and Such tutorial and WIP links sticky. I can't see the pictures in the below threads by nick681 and Horsewright.
  • Sheath Making Tutorial - nick681
  • Pancake Sheaths and how I go about them. (PIC HEAVY) - Horsewright
  • But I can see them in the thread below by Gary Graley
  • Stitching prongs and finishing tips - Gary W. Graley
  • I have rebooted my Mac. No help. Is it me or???????

Between Photobucket's switch to a pay service and the platform change several years ago, images were lost on many of the older threads. A few authors chose, and were able, to go back and fix their works; but in many cases that old content is lost.

You'll also find that a lot of the older links don't work.

A few authors chose, and were able, to go back and fix their works
For anyone who might be interested, here is how they can update their links when a server was updated, and the image still exists:

Edit the post and "Toggle BB code" if necessary
(click "[]" icon to go back and fourth)
3oincJw.png

GK2sjTo.png

0VINTgE.png

I can't see the pictures in the below threads by nick681 and Horsewright.
It looks like those posters are active and their images are still available with updated links. Since they may not be aware their image links are outdated, you might comment in their posts to let them know.

Bob

Thanks for posting that, rjdankert rjdankert . I had gone back some time ago and fixed all the Imgur pic posts in my several ongoing picture and discussion threads up through late 2017 when they changed to https. I discovered one thread I'd missed this evening and was getting frustrated as I couldn't remember the "toggle BB code" step. I'd hit "edit" and the pic would appear and I was getting frustrated--I knew I had to add the "s" but couldn't find where to do it. I found your post with a Tech Support search--much appreciated.

I tired of using Imgur a while ago, both for the loss of most of their editing tools and for the sophomoric content I kept running into there. I just edit on my phone now, upload to my laptop to downsize, and post from there. I think the picture quality is better that way too.

Back