Carbon Fiber Vantage

JAGcustomknives

Specializing in The Buck 110
Here's a special request from a customer for a Carbon Fiber Vantage,
The hardest part was clearancing for the blade pivot and frame screws. There's a picture of an inverted stock scale on the right of the first picture to show what I mean.
A Vantage is a nice, affordable, modern knife.

1244c9ca.jpg

3d4bfe87.jpg

1cb8e6d7.jpg

That looks mighty fantastic as all get out! Wooo Whooo! Anybody make a titanium slab for one of these yet? Make it a ti framelock? That's what I wish I could do to mine.

Ive done these.They are a super pain.Be a lot easier with a milling machine.Lots of inside fitting.Right?Great job!

I did a pimp on one of my vantages and I didn't do the blade pivot deep enough so it fucked up the lockup and centering. not a big deal except I stripped the pivot screws head so now I can't take it back apart! ARGH!

I did a pimp on one of my vantages and I didn't do the blade pivot deep enough so it fucked up the lockup and centering. not a big deal except I stripped the pivot screws head so now I can't take it back apart! ARGH!

Tooth,Maybe you could cut a slot in it with a dremel cut off tool.Might be worth a shot.

The whole knife. For perfect scale fittment, they need to be finished installed.

Would I be able to mail you a Vantage that I already own, and if so how much would it cost? Are you doing these in any other materials like G10 or micarta? Your work looks great.

Would I be able to mail you a Vantage that I already own, and if so how much would it cost? Are you doing these in any other materials like G10 or micarta? Your work looks great.

I could do that. CF would be $110 shipped. G-10 or micarta $85. Thanks for the compliment :)

Back