Carolina Reaper (CR35)

EDC the Reaper after cutting reapers. Double whammy
You are not kidding! Did you ever get your Reaper peppers? I may have forgot to mention, you need to start with slivers. And I mean slivers. The good thing is they wipe out the free radicals. 😉
I think that’s the main reason Nathan eats the peppers. To control the free radicals 😶

I think that’s the main reason Nathan eats the peppers. To control the free radicals 😶
Master-of-ceremonies.jpg

"What do we want?"
"Reapers!"
"When do we want them?"
"Now!!!"
"What do we want?"
"CPKs!"
"When do we want them?"
"Now!!!"

You are not kidding! Did you ever get your Reaper peppers? I may have forgot to mention, you need to start with slivers. And I mean slivers. The good thing is they wipe out the free radicals. 😉
I thought he was just developing a new heat treat for his pipes 😜

Started 2 days back with mashed potatoes- may have masked the heat a little. Finished 1/4th of a pepper before it became uncomfortable. I will keep fighting the fight against free radicals. There is a unwashed EDC 3 sitting on my table after cutting the reaper. Have to remind myself, to not cut any other food items with it.
New Reaper rules: video of whoever can eat the most of a reaper, gets first dibs on a Reaper.
Of course, if the invoice goes unanswered, we will hold a minute of respectful silence.

Started 2 days back with mashed potatoes- may have masked the heat a little. Finished 1/4th of a pepper before it became uncomfortable. I will keep fighting the fight against free radicals. There is a unwashed EDC 3 sitting on my table after cutting the reaper. Have to remind myself, to not cut any other food items with it.
New Reaper rules: video of whoever can eat the most of a reaper, gets first dibs on a Reaper.
Of course, if the invoice goes unanswered, we will hold a minute of respectful silence.
Physician...heal thyself.

🤣 🍻

Pretty sure a Bell pepper made me sweat once. I would die from a reaper… My brother got all the spicy tolerance from our father.

Finally got my first Reaper this year and it’s a healthy one! The only other that had started growing died from getting fried by the heat, kind of ironic haha. Getting hundreds of flowers but just keep falling off after blooms.

Unfortunately this EDC is the closest I have to a CR35 Reaper, but here for size reference.
View attachment 2360286

Pics deleted to try and make enough room for new ones

Last edited:
Finally got my first Reaper this year and it’s a healthy one! The only other that had started growing died from getting fried by the heat, kind of ironic haha. Getting hundreds of flowers but just keep falling off after blooms.

Unfortunately this EDC is the closest I have to a CR35 Reaper, but here for size reference.
View attachment 2255434View attachment 2255435
Not a bad consolation prize with the EDC for the comparison! I'm jealous and want one badly! Nice looking pepper, as well (in small amounts, of course)!

Back