Case 305 throwers

GB940Rookie

Gold Member
I have a pair of Case XX 305 throwing knives with sheath. Had these for 30+ yrs. Have been thrown in hay bales many times but the knives are in very good condition. No box or papers. Looking for some info on value. Have no use for them anymore.

Last edited:
Without pics, it's hard to put a value on yours, but unused, a set of 2 with box and papers, I've seen them go for anything from $150 to $300.

Used, no box, no papers, I've seen those go in a range of $120 to $195.

Drop $30 - $40 if the original sheath is missing or in really poor shape.

Thanks for the reply. Hard for me to photograph, very reflective. Better shape than I remembered. There are scratches from the hay but they are hard to see in the pictures. I tried to get you a picture of the tips. They came with absolute needle tips and the needle points are gone but the overall tips are still in good shape. The handles are in great shape, no chips and the sheath is in good shape.
image_zpshnrz1rbj.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps3d1e5hat.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I want to ask a fair price for a quick sale, if they will sell at all:) I would rather someone have them who appreciates them for collecting or using instead of them sitting around zipped up in a case.

Keeping in mind that I'm a "frugal" (my niece calls me "cheap" among other things:D), I'm not the one to set a price on things.

I try not to pay over $50 for a throwing knife, so if I saw them for $100 or less, I'd buy them. There's a reason I don't have any 305s in my throwing knife collection, I have some 303s and a 304, but no 305s. I keep watching for them on fleabay, but for some reason, the 305s always go beyond what I'm willing to pay.

To get the most money, fleabay is the way to go. If you put what would be a fair price to you, they'd move. To me, if the price met my frugal button. :D

I would be happy with $100 +sh. Thank you so much for your help👍

Got to start somewhere :D
They are for sale on the exchange now in production fixed blades

Back