• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Case XX Swayback Jack-Gent Sale - All Sold

Primble

Platinum Member
I have for sale six Tony Bose designed Swayback Jacks. These knives are in short supply and hard to find at dealers, etc. All models are stainless steel except the lone carbon steel Chestnut Jigged bone. All prices are less than I paid for each knife, so please don't ask for price reductions. ;):)

Paypal only, fees and USPS priority shipping in CONUS included. Will ship international if buyer agrees to pay the additional postage.

If you'd like it, please post "I'll take it" here and PROMPTLY follow up with a PM or email to arrange payment. Time-stamp takes it. Please pay promptly.

Sweetening the pot. If at least four of the knives are sold, I will draw from a hat the names of the purchasers and gift the winning purchaser an unused Stag Case XX Trapperlock with sabre-cut blade. A $110.00 value. Good luck and this only applies if the above conditions are met. :)

256w93c.jpg

348rjap.jpg

Chestnut Deep Canyon Jigged Bone Swayback Jack - $69.00 shipped SOLD
5x0tau.jpg

Chestnut Jigged Bone Swayback Jack CV - SOLD
o9g46h.jpg

Crimson Jigged Bone Limited Edition Swayback Jack - $75.00 shipped SOLD
k0ik5v.jpg

Stag Swayback Jack - $69.00 shipped - includes factory tin SOLD
2lw3g5.jpg

Curly Maple Swayback Jack - Withdrawn due to lack of interest

Blue Jigged Bone Swayback Gent with Red Shield- SOLD
ab4k6p.jpg

Last edited:
Chestnut Jigged Bone Swayback Jack CV - $75.00 shipped

I will take this one Roberto. PM coming

Sweetening the pot. If at least four of the knives are sold, I will draw from a hat the names of the purchasers and gift the winning purchaser an unused Stag Case XX Trapperlock with sabre-cut blade. A $110.00 value. Good luck and this only applies if the above conditions are met. :)

Rob I'll take the Blue Boy if the shield is well glued. I'd be happy to negotiate some more dollars on any coins that might be along for the ride. Namely Indian head pennies or hobo nickels.

Hit me back whenever.
God bless and good night.

Rob I'll take the Blue Boy if the shield is well glued. I'd be happy to negotiate some more dollars on any coins that might be along for the ride. Namely Indian head pennies or hobo nickels.

Hit me back whenever.
God bless and good night.

Sent you a PM. :D

Blue gent is sold to J Curd. Thank you Joe.

Last edited:
Primble ...I'll take it!

Stag Swayback Jack - $69.00 shipped - includes factory tin

I am working tomorrow, but email me first thing in am and will get the paypal sent...
thank-you.

stevespadATwildblueDOTnet

I will take the deep canyon jigged bone, the crimson jigged bone & the stag if available (ALL 3 knives). Send PM with Paypal info. Thank You!

Primble ...I'll take it!

Stag Swayback Jack - $69.00 shipped - includes factory tin

I am working tomorrow, but email me first thing in am and will get the paypal sent...
thank-you.

stevespadATwildblueDOTnet

Sent you Paypal info in an email Steve. Payment received Steve. Thank you ! :)

Last edited:
I will take the deep canyon jigged bone, the crimson jigged bone & the stag if available (ALL 3 knives). Send PM with Paypal info. Thank You!

Paypal received from Elk Hunter for the Deep Canyon Bone and Crimson Bone. - Thank you sir. :)

Last edited:
Curly Maple withdrawn.

One of the purchasers is going to get a free knife ! ;):)

Last edited:
I wrote the purchasers names on paper - cut them the same size, tri-folded, into my hat, and drew a name. Larry was the winner of the Trapperlock.

Congratulations Larry ( Elkhunterlnl ) and thank you to everyone. :thumbup::)

Ohh - this is Larry's prize - almost forgot ! (apologize for the poor picture quality from my cell phone and early PM light)

keem1t.jpg

rk4p46.jpg

All of the knives will be shipped out tomorrow and I will forward the tracking info to each of you, when done.

Back