Chads new designs.

I've been looking at the new Boker Plus RESCOM Folder and a WHARCOM Folder for a week or so and still can't seem to put them down. :eek:

These knives are awsome to say the least. The possibilities for these knives seem to go on forever.

I've been considering the many uses for these knives and it really does seem endless.

Here are a few possibilities.

EDC almost anywhere of course, but I found the WHARCOM folder can easily be carried inside the rear pocket, in front of my wallet.

Mine just slides down to the lower part of my pocket for a safe, secure carry. I don't even notice it's there, and I can easily get to it if I need it.

The RESCOM Folder has many uses in EMT and Law enforcement rescue situations.

But I thought of one use that I think it would work great for.

For the Hunter that wanted something very small and compact to quickly "zipper" his game, this would be wonderful. And it could be carried in a small hunting pack along with other survival gear.

I really like these knives.........much more than I realized I would. I think they grow on you, the more you carry and handle them, the more you want to have one handy just to admire.

I think Chad Los Banos and Boker did great on these.

Robbie Roberson ;)

I've been looking at the new Boker Plus RESCOM Folder and a WHARCOM Folder for a week or so and still can't seem to put them down. :eek:

These knives are awsome to say the least. The possibilities for these knives seem to go on forever.

I've been considering the many uses for these knives and it really does seem endless.

Here are a few possibilities.

EDC almost anywhere of course, but I found the WHARCOM folder can easily be carried inside the rear pocket, in front of my wallet.

Mine just slides down to the lower part of my pocket for a safe, secure carry. I don't even notice it's there, and I can easily get to it if I need it.

The RESCOM Folder has many uses in EMT and Law enforcement rescue situations.

But I thought of one use that I think it would work great for.

For the Hunter that wanted something very small and compact to quickly "zipper" his game, this would be wonderful. And it could be carried in a small hunting pack along with other survival gear.

I really like these knives.........much more than I realized I would. I think they grow on you, the more you carry and handle them, the more you want to have one handy just to admire.

I think Chad Los Banos and Boker did great on these.

Robbie Roberson ;)

Aloha Robbie,

Thanks for your mini-review, and for your support. Be advised that the RESCOM Folder (RF) is also a good thing for divers, fisherman, gardeners...;)

That WF is just a micro-pocket Lightsaber!!!:eek:

God bless you and yours Mr. Roberson, and mahalo much!:thumbup:

Daywalker, (Chad), your so right about the other uses. The hook on the RESCOM could easily be used for gutting fish.

I like the idea of carrying one of these on a neck chain also, I just think it would be super handy to have.

Robbie Roberson ;)

The ResCom would be very handy in a glove box, first aid kit, hunter's bag, tackle box, etc. Climbers could find a nice spot for it on their harness or gear bag. The LEOs, Search and Rescue, EMS and Fire guys could find it a great secondary knife since it carries so nicely.

DSCF0012a%7E0.jpg

DSCF0021a.jpg

Great work, Chad. This is a great little tool.

...EDC almost anywhere of course, but I found the WHARCOM folder can easily be carried inside the rear pocket, in front of my wallet.)

I know you're gonna laugh, but I carry my Biscuit behind the cell phone, in the phone's sheath which is attached to the belt of my trousers. :rolleyes: You can always access the knife while others may think you want to reach for the phone. For comfort reasons, I had to remove the clip on this one, but it's no problem, I can put it back in a couple minutes. ;)

Aloha ALL,

Wow! Now these words are coming from the legendary designer of the SOG Revolver which was recently featured in Battlestar Galactica, Mr. Robbie Roberson, Dialex, the designer of the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of it's time Spyderco C102 Adventura, Spyderco Forums 2005 knife, and deeker, SAR guy!:eek:

I am *very honored* by your kind words and confidence in the RF.:)

Mahalo much and God bless:thumbup:

Chad I never really cared much about the designated RESCUE knives currently on the market until I saw your RESCOM design. That was just simply a SUPER IDEA.

By the way my Subcom is slowly taking over the "Dodo Duties" here around the house>> I'm sure you understand why Sir :)

As handy as the RESCOM is I can't imagine what first responder wouldn't want one. Congratulations my friend. JD

Chad I never really cared much about the designated RESCUE knives currently on the market until I saw your RESCOM design. That was just simply a SUPER IDEA.

By the way my Subcom is slowly taking over the "Dodo Duties" here around the house>> I'm sure you understand why Sir :)

As handy as the RESCOM is I can't imagine what first responder wouldn't want one. Congratulations my friend. JD

Aloha JDSpydo,

Whoa...thought I was seeing things for a second here! Thanks for stopping by!:)

Well, thus far, the RF is being well received...I am awaiting the thoughts of some EMT, LEO, and Mili bro's of mine. However...

I do find it hard to belive about the SF replacing "Dodo Duty"! Impossible!!!

God bless and take care Knifebro:thumbup:

Back