• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chef Knife in CPM 3V with Stall Mat Handles

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
DSCN1081.jpg
DSCN1082.jpg

I last listed this knife in March. Since then, I have been using it in my kitchen. It cuts like a beast. I have maintained a razor's edge on it through occaisional stropping. It will chop, slice, mince anything you want. The stall mat handles provide excellent grip and control. They are very comfortable when using for a prolonged time. The 3V steel is very efficient at cutting meats, raw or cooked. I just want to move this one out so I can justify to my wife the 10V kitchen knife I am currently making for myself.

Specs:
.125 CPM 3V
14.125" OAL
9.5" blade
2" wide
Heat treat by Peters to 61 Rc
Horse stall mat handles
Stainless tubing
FFG to .007 before sharpening

Asking $220 shipped USPS Priority with delivery confirmation to all 50 states, others can contact for additional shipping
I accept Paypal, Money Order, or check. Paypal preferred to chrisberry2008@aol.com.

Email any questions/comments to chrisberry2008@aol.com.

Thanks for looking!

Big Chris

Chris,

That looks like a pure cutting machine that could do anything a person would want in the kitchen. Excellent value for a big hunk of 3v crafted so thinly.

Back