Photos CHOPPASAURUS!!

This beast landed here today. What a blade!! It feels like a more blade heavy FBM, super comfy handles and as sharp as a razor blade. Can't wait to beat on it!!! Time to put a fence around the Choppasaur paddock 🤣

Share your Choppasaurus pics here too!!

SjL8QRm.jpg

bEX03Hc.jpg

AmoKT0U.jpg

P1JaN2o.jpg

How'd the edge hold up? Any dings or rolls? 😂

Like others have said, I'm looking forward to some of your classic and great chopping videos, especially the ones where you compare it with other knives.

I still go back from time to time to watch them and am always lusting after that MOAB you've got a few videos on.

I took a thrashing, a few dents and chip outs, but nothing an angle grinder can't fix.

I have been extremely slack in recent times with producing videos. This one warrants a good chop off with an FBM I reckon.

I took a thrashing, a few dents and chip outs, but nothing an angle grinder can't fix.

I have been extremely slack in recent times with producing videos. This one warrants a good chop off with an FBM I reckon.
The good old angle grinder, who needs bench stones and fancy sharpening jigs anyways?

If you like a manual/non-powered sharpening method (for "zen" reasons), just scrape it on the sidewalk. It's free and saves time! I ought to make a YouTube short on that.....it'd surely match the quality of what I typically see in those shorts.

But yes, I'd love to see how this thinner grind does against the FBM! Let us know in this thread if you do make a video!

Back