• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Williams knife tried to rip me off for $5,150

Photo not showing. Do you have photobucket or some other photo hosting website?

Nothing showing up brother, try using a photo hosting website like photobucket.

What are you out for the three that were delivered, I'm almost scared to ask.

$2,165 dollars. Also, let me clarify a statement I made that was misleading... The three knives I received and have in my possession are two Damascus knives and one blade had a patina finish. Sorry for the confusion, I haven't held or used these knives since December because we have a Wusthof knife set and a set from Zwilling J.A. Henkels. These two sets are far superior to the Chris Williams knives and they're almost 10 years old and haven't been sharpened in years. I will try to fix the pictures later on... We work an extreme amount of hours so forgive me.

Join photobucket, it's a free account. Upload your pics to photobucket. Go to your "library" and put cursor over a picture, top left corner you will see a dropdown list, click the one that says share, then click the last one that says IMG, that copies the URL and then come here and hit paste in your post.

I've never seen "Damascus" steel that looked like that; it even looks stranger than what I see on the tables at the Northwest gun shows. Check out our custom knifemakers, here on the forums. If you like the look, and want the real thing, just buy from them.

Last edited:
I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate the feedback and this wonderful community, all I wanted was to give my wife some heirloom items that reflected the beauty I see in her everyday. I also wanted to support small American business owners who seem to be rapidly disappearing. Hopefully when the time is right I can hook up with someone from here, not everything about this situation has been bad and I'm sure something good will come out of this.

I've never seen "Damascus" steel that looked like that; it even looks stranger than what I see on the tables at the Nortwest gun shows. Check out our custom knifemakers, here on the forums. If you like the look, and want the real thing, just buy from them.

Look closely at the cracks that appear in the pictures.

Definitely some bizarre looking steel, with the stress cracks and all. Wait for the experts to chime in here, they know way more than me, about modern Damascus production.

Last edited:
Back