Chris you alive bruh?

I spoke with Chris around Blade Show. He is doing well and is now working for RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN. From what I gathered he is not making his signature blades at this time but may have a design that RMJ is considering putting into production. Aside from that he works part time at a local range keeping everyone orderly & safe....lol. He also mentioned that he has not been spending much time on the forums.

I spoke with Chris around Blade Show. He is doing well and is now working for RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN. From what I gathered he is not making his signature blades at this time but may have a design that RMJ is considering putting into production. Aside from that he works part time at a local range keeping everyone orderly & safe....lol. He also mentioned that he has not been spending much time on the forums.
That's good to hear. I was showing off some of his knives to a friend last night!

Thank you for that update brother. He makes great knives. Glad I held on to all of his

Back