Christmas Gift Swap 2012 v.2----A Sign Up List!

KFU had a dynamite idea, this past year.

Let's do it all again!

If we start early, we'll have more time to decide what to give....and more folks can get in on it.

Just post your username & "I'M IN! in this thread; I'll go back & add the names to this thread, as we go along.

(1.) Gnarly

(2.) 1066vik
I
(3.) Ryan W.

(4.) KFU

(5.) Mudbug007

(6.) JUST1MOR

(7.) Sally T.

(8.) Mountain Wildman

(9.) essublime

(10.) uyotg

(11.) ac700wildcat

(12.) mykel m

(13.) IMWILSON

(14.) rkmoore

(15.) mrn8

(16.) sveqs

(17.) arcadiaknives

(18.) BACUSTOMKNIVES

(19.)

(20.)

(21.)

(22.)

(23.)

(24.)

(25.)

(26.)

(27.)

(28.)

(29.)

(30.)

(31.)

(32.)

(33.)

(34.)

(35.)

(36.)

(37.)

(38.)

(39.)

(40.)

(41.)

(42.)

(43.)

(44.)

(45.)

(46.)

(47.)

(48.)

(48.)

(49.)

(50.)

And...if we fill this list with 50 members, I actually have more numbers hidden away that I can add....I feces you not.

Last edited:
You know Im in! Heck, we might get 100 people this year

G-Man, count the JUST1MOR "household" in for two gifts, IF "you know who" would be able to participate as well . . . . ;)
She said the agony I went thru with my gift last year looked like way too much fun not to be included . . .
Be safe.

why not get her to create an account -- then there would be no question about whether or not she can play. :)

why not get her to create an account -- then there would be no question about whether or not she can play. :)

Vik, we were just talking about that last night. You will probably be seeing her very own "account" in the next day or so . . . so all of you have had fair warning and heaven help us when she gets on here . . . . :eek: :eek:
Be safe.
p.s.: Congrats on hitting 6K posts as well, great way to start the new year off . . . :thumbup:

If and when this ever falls off the front page I will sticky it. That reminds me, Bill, we should clean up the stickys. Lets kill the ones that havent been viewed in awhile.

Hello. New here, but I'd like to join, please :) thanks

I'm in for sure!!! I had a blast with this. Next year I'll even promise to wait a little longer to open my gift...........maybe. :D

Thanks, Just & Gnarly :)
I ordered a custom from Bill a few weeks ago. The process was really awesome. I'd go on a long cheesy rave about how enlightening it was and how knife makers are proud of their work... but I'll save that for when I get the knife and can share pictures :p I'll truly be among you soon!

uyotg, you can bet dollars to doughnuts that BA custom will not be your last, trust me, better men than you have tried and failed to "only take just one" . . . . ;)
Good purchase on the knife, I know you will be more than impressed the same as I was. I think I sat on the couch for about 20 minutes when I opened mine and just looked at it, just something about it . . . .
Be safe.

My (user)name is mykel m & I'M IN!!
I had a blast with last years.(last years already?,geez..)

And maybe I'll wait till Christmas to open mine this time.:rolleyes:

Back