Christmas in July - Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glocktenman

Gold Member
Hi Everyone! Been a great summer so far....my tan is looking good. LOL

It's Christmas in July from Santa!

If you'd like in on the gift subscription this year just get in on the thread and ask. It'll be for Blade Magazine or Knife Magazine (Formerly Knife World).

If you'd like to post a picture of a winter or Christmas knife that would be cool!

Best Regards!
Randy

Not an entry as I already have subscriptions to those magazines, but nice offer and good luck to all!

I'm in... I'm unfamiliar with these magazines but something tells me I'd like either of them!

Very generous Randy, but as a former winner of your annual Xmas sub draw, I feel that I should pass :) Thanks for the great reading my friend :thumbsup:

I'm in, thanks for the chance. And a pic for effect.

ulSL3Qu.jpg

I'm definitely in for what I consider a BF tradition! :cool::cool:
Very generous GAW, Randy! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Best wishes to all the entrants. :D
I have to confess I'm a little disoriented with this happening in July. :eek:;)
Rough Rider massive Christmas canoe helps us all sing, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."
X2SyafG.jpg

- GT

I'm in my friend and from one Randy to another thahnks for hosting.:thumbsup:

IF YOU LOOK CLOSE THE RED PARACORD IN THE TOP MIDDLE OF THE TREE HAS A BUCK 301 HANGING FROM IT.
T34PGsn.jpg

Hi Randy! This is not an entry but a "Thank You"! I won your GAW last year and I have really enjoyed the Blade subscription. Good luck to all of this years entrants! :)

Always in for this one Randy, thanks for the continued generosity and good luck to everyone. Here's my Small Case Gunstock with Christmas Tree Covers and a Christmas Peanut that came with a Santa Tin. I lost the X-mas shield so I had to make one outta some ivory lamunate . :)

b9Ry12A.jpg

Very cool Randy! Not an entry please.
Here's a Christmas themed Pinch. A Christmas gift from my wife a few years ago.
2TMuZ0B.jpg

This is not good! I was going to pick #27 but we only have 15 postings. I'll wait a few more days.....

I hope this picture will get me into the contest. The only one with snow/ice that I could find.

6Xm9Sac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back