Christmas Steel

Anybody get any Beckers (or other knives for that matter) for Christmas?

Let's see them!!

I'll post mine up when I get back tonight.

Merry Christmas!

Anybody get any Beckers (or other knives for that matter) for Christmas?
Let's see them!!
I'll post mine up when I get back tonight.
Merry Christmas!

all i got for xmas knife wise was a Tweener (also JOY, kabar tshirts) :) ootherwise, some "fight club" soap :) i think i'll be getting some slippers later. that's about it from santa.

didn't order any for myself, or yet get my flashlights, or such - quiet low key xmas. did aquire some dvds last minute. a Becker Patrol Pack has been on its way for a while now (next week arrival i hope). i'll probably order some knives next week or two, but i'm just thankful i'm working for a couple months.

bought a book on pretty knots last week. simple fun.

Crappy pic, sorry.

Mah goodies!

5290727786_1da7a52866_b.jpg

The BK2 is for size reference. Didn't get any Becker goodies, but that's okay, I got a new "pocket" knife. Pohl Force Alpha Two. It is almost as big as my BK2. BSA says no fixed blades? Ha, sure thing. Got that covered now. :D

My first REAL compass that wasn't a walmart p.o.s. whose needle turned when you tried to dial in your bearing.

Hatch leather palmed shooting gloves, cause the gloves I have been packing are a plasticy material for the palm.

And some awesome UCO stormproof matches. Tested one last night, that sucker caught right up after I got through dragging it through the snow.

Not in the pic are my new Maxped Monsoon, my new Gerber saw, Lansky diamond rod, and some other odds and ends.

All in all, damn fine Christmas.

The missus, whom I surprised with diamond earrings, surprised me with the 3D emitter and BluRay player for our ginormous tv. So now I gots 3D. Now if I only I can bring myself to put down my toys and go watch it.

I requested books etc. One goody is titled ''Edible and Medicinal plants of Canada''. The boss lady was going to get me a Gransfors small forest axe but the local retailer was out of them. No biggy, I have a spring b-day. :D I already had a BK-14 and 5 ordered. I will enjoy any new knife pics posted though, so bring em, on. :thumbup:

Back