Chuddy Bear?

What's up with Chuddy? I'm trying to order a couple Boss St sheaths.

Has anyone heard from him?

He's been off the radar for quite a while. I've tried on several occasions to order some sheaths from him and never received a reply. :(

That's a crying shame. His are my favorites. So, Dwayne Puckett and who else for a Boss St drop sheath with a 1.5" X-back?

Hey Tom, couldn't be a better time to look me up. I can start work now.

Yea, that has never happened before, ever. :eek:

I've not heard from Chuck at Chuddy Bear or Chad Pirtle after sending emails for sheaths?

Don't bother trying chucky bear. I've tried for the last year. Chad is prolly on vacation. You will here back from him. Chad is aces!! :thumbsup:

I've not heard from Chuck at Chuddy Bear or Chad Pirtle after sending emails for sheaths?

Pirtle posted in oge14's Hognose Pic thread yesterday morning, so he's around. Maybe try him again after the Holiday...

Chad hasn't returned my 2 emails?
Chuck hasn't returned my last 2-3 emails.

Chad hasn't returned my 2 emails?
Chuck hasn't returned my last 2-3 emails.
I could be wrong, but Chuck had some very serious personal issues, and I am not sure he is still making sheaths.
I just received 4 sheath from Chad:thumbsup: May take him awhile to respond as he has a lot of Business;)

Zakjak,

Sorry I have not been getting back to you but I don't think I am getting them. Can you PM me your email address so I can look into it? The last week has been getting some orders finished before leaving on vacation so I have been slow to respond but as of now I have replied to everyone that I don't already have an ongoing discussion with, so we may have a problem. Just to confirm my email is chad@pirtlemade.com.

It's a shame Chuddy is not still making sheaths, I have a few of his and they are really nice.

Thanks for all of the recommendations guys!

To Walking in the Light—
Welcome to Bladeforums and the Busse forum in particular.
Quick Tip: It’s a good idea to check the date on a thread before you reply. This one’s from May 2017, so the question at issue and discussion went cold over four years ago.

I haven't. In years. Sent him a knife and never heard back. No sheath. No knife. No response. Unfortunate.

Very sorry to hear this! With the reputation Chuck had here on the forum this tells me he is not doing well.
With a situation like yours it would be very easy to come here and flame someone, you chose to be respectful. Thank you for that. If I knew how to contact him I would for you. Perhaps another member knows how. I hope this can be made right for you.
DaPorker

Back