CIVIVI knives

I know these are Chinese but they seem to be very well made. I have a Elementum Button Lock that is my new EDC carry when I can't legally carry an automatic. It seems to be holding up pretty well. Any experienced opinions about the brand or their more expensive parent - WE Knives?

Both Kizer/Vanguard and WE/Civivi make great quality knives at a reasonable price.

I personally prefer the styles coming out of Kizer, but the Elemental is a fantastic EDC. I probably should add a button lock at some point.

Civivi? I have a Tamashii fixed blade, a Synergy 3 trailing point folder in damascus, and a Synergy 4 trailing point folder in Nitro-V. The S-4 is not for wimps! It's a lot of blade to get moving, and it takes awhile to break in. The S-3 is almost perfect, and it's a very good looking piece, as well. Thinking of moving up to a WE Synergy 2, the titanium version. The Tamashii is a good little utility/SD fixed blade. D2 is not my favorite steel, but it is good enough for a knife like this.

Good designs, good materials, good execution. What's not to like?

Both Kizer/Vanguard and WE/Civivi make great quality knives at a reasonable price.

I personally prefer the styles coming out of Kizer, but the Elemental is a fantastic EDC. I probably should add a button lock at some point.
Recently picked up the baby Azo from Kizer and the knife is once I found its place very good . However the sheath absolutely sucked it took chunks out sheathing it and unsheathing it . Knife center upon recieving my complaint said that was normal for a kydex sheath šŸ§. Out of the 6 essee , 4 tops and probably 40+ other kydex knives I have non have done this maybe a tiny slither due to me sheathing it hastily . Anyways I kept it and like it the knife works well as a slicer and I dressed one of my chickens with it but Iā€™m still dissatisfied with the sheath.

Back