Classic does it!

Today in the wilds of Monrovia, CA I had to take apart a fan. It had no visible screws or other obvious points of assembly/disassembly. So what to do? Pry! I took the file/screwdriver and worked the circumference until I felt one side pop and then the other. Took 20 minutes! Finally the fan could be cleaned and reassembled. My wife has a clean desk fan and all is right with today. The Classic is that tool for that job you can't do any other way. Get one or 5!

This thread needs a photo
img_2023-01-27-10-45-53-182_3.jpg

Being a fan of the littlest SAK, it comes as no great surprise that in the wilds of any suburban or urban jungle the classic gets the job done. I've fixed a Sear's Kenmore clothes drier door latch, a rented motor scooter in Key West, a fishing reel out on Chesapeake Bay, an electric battery powered pencil sharpener in the wilds of Mission Viejo, California, and much more. The SD tip works on most small Phillips screws that hold the world together these days,

The tiny SAK is like the derringer, or old air cooled VW Beatle, the little thing that people under estimate, but will get the job done of used right.

Back