Clean jokes...

If a bird that flies over the sea is called a seagull,

What do you call a bird that flies over the bay?

Sam came home from work Thursday in a bad mood. Noticing this, his wife ask about it. “I have to work late tomorrow. We have new clients coming from overseas.”, he said. “As the new department head, I am required to be there. Plus, my boss wants me to meet the clients at the airport.”

Sam continued, “The crazy thing is that I don’t really have to be at the meeting more than about ten minutes to make my presentation. Yet, I have to sit through dinner and the whole meeting. Just to listen to my boss and everyone else explain what they can offer the clients. Information I’ve already heard.”

“Sweetheart, I know that tomorrow is our anniversary. I’m sorry, I really did try to get out of this meeting.”,Sam apologized.

Sam and his wife discussed new options to celebrate their anniversary. It was decided that he would still meet the clients at the airport as his employer requested but, he would present his portion of the business plan to the clients early, in route to their hotel.

Later, he would excuse himself at the start of their meal. He would eat a couple of appetizers and have one martini to be polite. Then he would leave. Sam figured he would arrive home at at about 7:30-8:00 Friday evening to share a romantic meal with his wife. After that, they planned to hit the town and dance the night away.

At Sam’s request, his wife would wear a navy blue pantsuit with gold buttons, his favorite outfit. She looked good in it and Sam always got lucky when she wore that outfit.

Late Saturday morning...Sam woke to an empty bed and a massive headache. To complicate matters, he had no memory of any time with his wife the night before. However, he could remember telling his boss not to worry, drinks were on him. Sam had insisted that the next five rounds of martinis were his responsibility.

Sam found bottled water and Aspirin on the nightstand along with a hand written note telling him that his wife loved him dearly.

After taking the Aspirin he walked into the kitchen. He found another note that his favorite breakfasts was in the microwave, waiting to be heated up.

About that time, his teenage son walked in the kitchen and grabbed some cold pizza.

“Last night is mostly just a big fog, Son. What happened?”

“Oh, last night, Mom waited up for you. She was pretty upset by the time I went to bed. When you got home, you ran into Mom’s car in the driveway. That woke me up. Then you thought Mom was a cop and gave her a black eye.”

“What else happened?, Sam ask in horror.

“Not really sure, Pop,” was his son’s reply. “Mom told me to go back to sleep. The last thing I heard was you yelling as Mom tried to get you undressed for bed. You were yelling at her to leave you alone, not to touch your clothes and that you did not want a hooker because you were a happily married man.”

Last edited:
sabre cat,
If it's got to do with sex, I read it anyway, regardless of the language it's written in!... :cool:

Back