Cleavtoku does it all!

VERY excited about my Cleavtoku! A birthday present to myself and a treat to others as I can make some special meals with my awesome knife!
Check it out!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Oh yeah!.jpg
    Oh yeah!.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 707
Thanks all for the replies.
Morrow, it is AEB-L and full convex ground with tan canvas micarta. OAL is 12.5". The cutting edge is 8 inches. Widest part is 3.25" and narrow part in front is 2.25"

The day it arrived, I immediately wanted to put it to use and I saw an apple on the counter. First I did a big cut in half swing with it, then I cut slices that were so thin, they were transparent!

Thanks all for the replies.
Morrow, I'll try and get the specs on it...forgot to post those.

The day it arrived, I immediately wanted to put it to use and I saw an apple on the counter. First I did a big cut in half swing with it, then I cut slices that were so thin, they were transparent!

I have one of Ban's ultrathin santoku knives and couldn't be happier with it. I might be needing one like you just received as well....the design really appeals to me.

This is ultra thin too and a joy to use, wrist doesn't get tired.
Not sure if you noticed, but I updated my post with the specs:

AEB-L and full convex ground with tan canvas micarta. OAL is 12.5". The cutting edge is 8 inches. Widest part is 3.25" and narrow part in front is 2.25"

AEB-L and full convex ground with tan canvas micarta. OAL is 12.5". The cutting edge is 8 inches. Widest part is 3.25" and narrow part in front is 2.25"

Thanks for the info. The more I look at it the more jealous I'm getting. :)

The cool thing about it, is the fact that I'll use it! I keep looking for food in my kitchen to slice, dice and mince! :D

Congrats Woman :) :thumbup:
Fixed it for you..:p

Congrats Lisa.......now you are buying the good stuff!:)

Steven

Thanks Steven for fixing the post :)
It takes me a while, but eventually I find out about the good stuff :D

Back