CLOSED - MagnaCut Flash Giveaway - ADAM WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good evening and Happy New Year, with all caps though technically it doesn't need it!

Get in on this MagnaCut taste test sampler! Paid members or above, who have been BFs members for at least one month. Post in this thread to explicitly express your interest, and no bad language or innuendo of any kind. If you post and say nice knife, or very generous, or boo dee bippity bop, it won't count, unless you also use language I understand that tells me explicitly you want to participate in the opportunity to own this knife. Also, no you shouldn't actually eat it if you win it. Its a MagnaCut knife, so that would... kill you.

1672527834895-png.2031858

But this one's little and cute but stout as a boot. Perfect for skinning, trimming, swimming and winning. This giveaway closes once we reach ten qualified entrants.

Specs
Steel: .140" MagnaCut, heat treated by Jarod Todd JTknives JTknives to 62-63 RC

Geometry: Full flatish, ~.008" behind the edge, up to .012" at the tip

Overall Length: 5 3/8"
Cutting Edge Length: 2"

Weight: 1.7 oz., 2.3 oz. with sheath

Handle: Checkered black linen Micarta

Sheath: Black Holstex taco sheath included

Holstex is a thermoplastic like Kydex, about 50% more in price, and with special textures like twill, raptor or basketweave on the show surface. It is functionally identical to Kydex and available in more style options.

Price is $eye dee ten tee user error &&&&&&&&&&&&, payable via fat stacks of bling with high pitched ring, which you should send by genetically enhanced carrier pigeon. Knife comes back with pigeon at buyer's expense and liability. First "I'll take it" with comms by PM or email (and proof of super pigeon) gets priority. My email address is in my sig if you spin your phone sideways in the air, on your head or over a large body of wasabe. Combined shipping saves $150000000000000 per extra item.

Thanks for looking!

img_0311-jpg.2031819

img_0312-jpg.2031815

img_0315-jpg.2031811

img_0317-jpg.2031809

img_0318-jpg.2031808

20% capacity reached

I think that's a right nice looking cutting utensil and a great time for me to give magnacut a try. I'm in.

BIBBITY-BOBBITY-BOO. I want to enter too!

I would like to play as well. That one caught my eye when you posted the pic earlier.

Somehow I missed the "I'm in" silly me hahah.

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity. Happy 2023

Congratulations, you are entrant number ten, and the final entrant!

I don’t really like vanilla…is that weird? Also I’m in!

Congratulations, you are entrant number eleven, and the final entrant!

Now gots to finds me a superMod please hang loose, hold tight, hang tight, or gold goose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back