• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed ~ Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBA

Well, the day has come, a major sell off to pay for an unexpected bill. Some of these pain me to sell. I will be putting them here for a couple days and then off to the auction site.

PLEASE READ
Here is my policy: All prices include Paypal fees and shipping unless overseas. You must have a paid membership, or at least 2 feedbacks with 100% positive. I reserve the right to withhold a sell based on feedback, time on the site, and how many feedbacks are listed on your profile. The first "I'll take it" places the knife on reserve. The knife is then yours upon payment. Payment must be received within 12 hours of the "I'll take it" post, or the knife is back on the market. PAYPAL ONLY. I will ship overseas, but the buyer must pay an additional $30 for shipping. I am not responsible for the knife, or refund, once it hits customs if lost. I will refund all expenses if you are not happy with quality on all sales, including overseas. You must ship the knife back for refund. For Conus sells, these will be shipped 2 day priority to the address listed on your paypal. If the address is not the address you want it sent to, please pm/email the address you desire.

MY PAYPAL IS: kbas2mail@ gmail.com

THE ONLY TRADE I AM INTERESTED IN IS A - TIDIOUTE 735109 in Smooth Smooth White Bone non-liner lock in new to used (but not abused) condition. A TC Barlow Clip Long Pull in Ebony or Sawcut - used is fine.

***** Condition of the knives will be listed with the knife. I tried to take pictures of any issues with the knife that I thought needed pointing out. Some pictures are older pictures, but the knives have not changed since those were taken. Lighting is terrible right now, but if you need current pictures I will try to get those to you tomorrow.

Ok, here we go.

771214ec - Blood Red Smooth Bone - Never carried, used, or sharpened. Blade is center and handles are perfect. Pull 6 Good Snap - WITHDRAWN
771214ec - Gabon Ebony - Never carried, used, or sharpened. Blade is center and handles are perfect. Pull is Good Snap - WITHDRAWN FOR NOW
771214ec - Smooth Polish Stag - Never carried, used, or sharpened. Blade is center and handles are perfect. Pull is 6 Good Snap $195 - NOW - SOLD SOLD
771214ec - Autumn Gold Smooth Bone - Never carried, used, or,sharpened. Blade is center and handles are perfect. Pull is 6 Good Snap $195 - NOW - SOLD SOLD
771214ec - Cocobolo Wood - Never carried, used, or sharpened. Blade is center and handles are perfect. Pull is 6 Good Snap $195 - NOW - $180

488213 - Old Tan Jig Bone – Carried a couple times to church. Never used or sharpened. No cracks. Pull is 6 Good Snap - SOLD SOLD SOLD

488213 - Blood Red Jig Bone – Pull is 6 Good Snap - SOLD SOLD - Clarification - The mark is from hitting liner but blade is center.

771214 - African Blackwood - Carried twice, Never cut anything, never sharpened, Blade is centered and handles are perfect. Pull is 6 good snap - SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD

771214 - Sawcut Dark Chestnut Bone - Carried once, never cut anything, never sharpened. Blades are centered and handles are perfect. Pull is 6 Good Snap - SOLD SOLD

152214P - Chestnut Jig Bone - Received this from Charlie and never used, carried, or sharpened. Handles are perfect and blades centered. $140 - NOW - $125
152214P - Gabon Ebony - Received this from Charlie and never used, carried, or sharpened. Handles are perfect and blades centered. $140 - NOW - $125
152214ec - Blood Red Jig Bone - Received this from Charlie and never used, carried, or sharpened. Handles prefect and blades centered. SOLD SOLD
152214P - Blood Red Jig Bone - Blood Red Jig Bone - Received this from Charlie and never carried, used, or sharpened. Handles are in perfect condition and blades are centered. SOLD SOLD

15A2114STL - African Blackwood - Carried once, never cut anything, or sharpened. Handles are perfect and blades are centered. Pull is 6 Snap is a tad bit lazy on Main on close – Just needs oil and worked a bit - SOLD SOLD

151214STL - Walnut Wood - Never carried, used, or sharpened.
Walnut handles are perfect and blades are centered. Snap is Perfect and Wood needs feeding - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Schrade Cut Co 294 - This is actaully a Schrade Walden 294 - Due to my mistake WITHDRAWN

Thank you for dropping by and feel free to ask any questions. I promise you I will NOT know all the answers to these knives, but will try to answer them.

Last edited:
771214 - African Blackwood - Carried twice, Never cut anything, never sharpened, Blade is centered and handles are perfect. Pull is 6 good snap - $150

I'll take it.

Please read the sales policy - Sorry but need at least 2 feedbacks

Edit: Calling it a night. 12:30am here in TN. Any questions will be addressed later today.

Last edited:
15A2114STL - African Blackwood - Carried once, never cut anything, or sharpened. Handles are perfect and blades are centered. Pull is 6 Snap is a tad bit lazy on Main on close – Just needs oil and worked a bit $160

I'll take this one please

15A2114STL - African Blackwood - Carried once, never cut anything, or sharpened. Handles are perfect and blades are centered. Pull is 6 Snap is a tad bit lazy on Main on close – Just needs oil and worked a bit $160

I'll take this one please

This has been SPF to you sir. Sorry if this was weird. Had to switch to a different PC. Thank you

Last edited:
I am having issue with DotDefender, or whatever it is called, so please bear with me. On my third pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back