• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED - Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBA

I am almost to the end of my goal of getting down to just users. There are a lot of knives here so I will keep this short. Paypal only – MY PAYPAL IS: kbas2mail@ gmail.com

1st “I’ll take it (these)” reserves the knife, or knives, and will have a 12 hour window to pay. Please pm me your shipping info and the item(s) you bought upon payment (the #(s) will be fine) so I can get these packed up easier. All prices include fees and shipping.
I will ship overseas at buyers expense of $30 added. I am not responsible after it hits customs.

I will do my best to answer any questions but I promise I do not know everything about these knives. Any details I feel needing mention will be added.

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP THESE OUT UNTIL TUESDAY.

1. 151113STL – Rust Red Jig. – There is a scuff mark on pile side bolster. Blade never used or sharpened and is center. No cracks. Tube included. - $70 - NOW - SOLD SOLD
2. 15A114STL – African Blackwood – Scuff marks on bolster. Has been carried not used or sharpened. Tube included. - SOLD SOLD

3. 613409 – Burnt Stag – Bought this on the exchange and was told it has never been carried or used. The “crack” does seem to be a part of the natural stag, but there is a mark on the bolster perfectly in line with it. Never Sharpened Tube Included. - $90 - Now - WITHDRAWN

4. 73 From 2006 – 1st year Production – Bakote Wood – Serialized #003 – Perfect Condition and the pull is a 7 imo. Never carried, used, or sharpened. Hate to sell this one. Original Tube Included. (The white on back side is from the table when I flipped it. Not damaged - $125 - BIG DROP - NOW - SOLD SOLD

5. Schrade Walden NY USA 294 – Not Perfect but in great shape. There is a crack on pile side. Pull is around an 8 and needs to be oiled. Does not appear to be professionally cleaned but I could be wrong. UPDATE: Was looking this over closer and the blades are not flush to back spring on close - WITHDRAWN

6. Schrade Walden - The 236 Walden appears to be in black delrin but was told it was bone when I bought it. Not sure. Pretty good shape and good snap. No half stops. Blades centered. OAL 3 1/2 - $65 NOW - $55 - Now SOLD SOLD

7. Four Blade Schrade Cut Co – Bone or Delrin not sure but I am 90% sure it is delrin. Good snap on all with half stops. - $35 - NOW - $30 - Now - SOLD SOLD

8. Schrade Cut Co Pen knife- Again not sure if this is bone or delrin but it needs oil. Looks to be stainless blades and the pull is a stiff 8. May become a soft 8 with a little tlc. - SOLD

9. Robeson Pocketeze – Great knife strong pull at around a 9 imo. Backsprings are not even with the pen secondary sunkin a little. I can’t remember what I paid for this one on the exchange but let’s start it out at SOLD SOLD

10. Hibbard Spencer Bartlett & CO OVB – 581 – The Main is dead but has a half stop. The pen secondary has a good snap and half stop. OAL 3 ½ - $60 - NOW - $45 - SOLD
(FREE TO THE ONE ONE WHO BUYS THE 85)

11. Hibbard Spencer Bartlett & Co – Out of Chicago - 2 blade light tan bone with no cracks but there is a small chip on back bottom, seems stable. Great snap on both blades with Half Stops. I really like this one. OAL 3 ½ - SOLD SOLD

12. Hibbard Spencer Bartlett & Co – 2932 – Dark Brown bone with no cracks. Stiff pull on all blades. Needs a little oil. OAL just shy of 3 ½ - $65 NOW - SOLD

13. Cocobolo - Never carried, used, or sharpened. SOLD SOLD
14. Blood Red Smooth Bone - Never carried, used, or sharpened - SOLD SOLD
15. Ebony - Never Carried, used, or sharpened. - SOLD SOLD
All blades are centered with good snap. Older Pic - Will post new ones if requested.
***Autumn Gold and Stag have already been sold.

16. 852211 - Charlie SFO - Real Harness Knife - Antique Walnut Jig Bone - $280 - NOW - SPF - Thank you
(*** I would love to trade this/put it towards a good used Bret Dowell Lanny's or Dogleg that is under 4" that I can carry)

17. 852211 - Charlie SFO - Real Harness Knife - Ebony - SOLD SOLD
Never carried, used, or sharpened. Perfect condition with great snap and pull around a hard 6, even on the punch. Tubes included.
***Older pic. Having difficulty with my camera. Knives have not changed.

Thank you for looking and please let me know if there is anything I missed or need to correct.

Last edited:
8. Schrade Cut Co Pen knife- Again not sure if this is bone or delrin but it needs oil. Looks to be stainless blades and the pull is a stiff 8. May become a soft 8 with a little tlc. - $25

I will take this one, Brett.

8. Schrade Cut Co Pen knife- Again not sure if this is bone or delrin but it needs oil. Looks to be stainless blades and the pull is a stiff 8. May become a soft 8 with a little tlc. - $25

I will take this one, Brett.

Payment received - Thanks Phillll

Two different #10s?

Thank you for catching that!! Sorry about that. Bout to fix it

Edit.
Should be fixed now. Thanks again for catching that mistake.

If you're interested in anything Capt take $15 dollars off for helping me out.

yikes- it was the 9& 11 - the other ten! that i wanted! hopefully that's still good!

The Robeson and
11. Hibbard Spencer Bartlett & Co – Out of Chicago - 2 blade light tan bone with no cracks but there is a small chip on back bottom, seems stable. Great snap on both blades with Half Stops. I really like this one. OAL 3 ½ - $65

payment sent!

Last edited:
yikes- it was the 9& 11 - the other ten! that i wanted! hopefully that's still good!

Yes still good - My mistake! Sorry folks battling the flu and my mind isn't sharp today. 9 & 11 SOLD - 10 back on the market - No one else had claimed these.

Payment Received - Thank You

Last edited:
Okay! Okay! This one too... 12. Hibbard Spencer Bartlett & Co – 2932 – Dark Brown bone with no cracks. Stiff pull on all blades. Needs a little oil. OAL just shy of 3 ½ - $65 NOW - $50

Okay! Okay! This one too... 12. Hibbard Spencer Bartlett & Co – 2932 – Dark Brown bone with no cracks. Stiff pull on all blades. Needs a little oil. OAL just shy of 3 ½ - $65 NOW - $50

You go it! Thank You. :)
I'll go ahead and mark it sold for you.
Payment received. :thumbup:

Last edited:
I'll take the red washington. Sent you a PM Brett.

Best regards

Robin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back