Closet cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
By agreeing to buy these items your responsible for state and local law. I take PP (please use the Gift function/+3.5%) or MO, I will entertain trade offers (more specifically leather sheaths for a lefthander), but really looking to sell.

I will sell to the first person based on time stamp, and hold the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. I am also willing to cut deals on mass buys etc. Best way to contact me is PM or Email.

All items will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with Tracking. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, But additional costs will apply (International Shipping is typically +$5 to standard price)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All blades show wear unless otherwise stated.

1. Ontario made Rat-3 - USED – 1095 with convex bevel, blade coating shows wear. Comes with standard sheath and tek-lok. NO box or papers - $50.00 SOLD

2. Cold Steel Kudu – USED –.4116 krupp with convex bevel. replaced finger ring with polypropylene loop, no fractures and folds flatter than ring in pocket. Comes with box and papers - $10.00

3. Navy K631s – USED – 7cr17mov, ground in a wave and rounded the spine, can be made right hand tip up. NO box or papers - $20.00

4. Becker K&T 13 Remora –USED – Convex bevel, ground into a clip, very acute tip. No box or papers - $10.00 SOLD

5. Atlas pen knife – USED - 30* inclusive angle on main blade, the pull for main/pen is ~4/6 respectively. Decent walk and talk. Nice cornrow jigging on the bone covers. single pinned shield, Japanese made. NO box or papers - $10.00

6. Hammer Brand Small Serpentine Jack - USED - 30* inclusive angle on main blade, the pull for main/pen is ~3/5 respectively. Decent walk and talk. Bubble bolster/covers as is common with Hammer brand/Camco etc. NO box or papers. - $15.00

7. FTWCM Push Dagger – LNIB - ATS-34 with convex edge, bought as a toy, carried a bit, cut some paper, mostly sat in sheath. - $70.00

8. Dawson custom EDC - USED - 52-100 with 30* inclusive angle. initial grind should shows light wear from sharpening, coating is still holding solid though. contoured micarta handles with peened lanyard holes. and Left hand kydex sheath. - $150.00

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back