Club Platinum,,,,,,2010 ,, vol .. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck in here with a bunch of metal heads lol. One of the other LTs im working with loves metal and was trying to explain all the different kinds to me...all sounds the same to me, nice to get pumped to shoot some people with but neffinatelyl not my normal style. Im one of the few people my age that I know who listen to bluegrass and folk music. My Ipod is a bit ecclectic though, about the only thing I dont have on there is rap.

Yeah, I like a bit of everything. Even bluegrass. There's a pizza place near my home that has live bluegrass every weekend. It's more fun than it sounds!:foot:

I listen to metal most often though!:D

Starting this morning out with some OJ.

picture.php

Sweet blades Brian. I've grown to love the orange g10. I wouldn't mind having your counter top either:)

Hope everyone has a good day today. It has been beautiful in the Chicagoland area.

Sweet blades Brian. I've grown to love the orange g10. I wouldn't mind having your counter top either:)

Hope everyone has a good day today. It has been beautiful in the Chicagoland area.

Thanks, I really like the orange too. The counter pictures are just for Large.:D

The Chicago weather has been awesome. My neighbors probably think I'm crazy because last night I grabbed a wool blanket, and me and my wife laid in the front yard watching the stars.

Good morning guys...
Congrats on the new pair Bush.
Good to know some were the sun shining, here is not.

I would have geussed that blade was twice that size...Jeremy's blades look massive without something to put them in scale.

Got it! finally got my rum! Jesus! it took some time, these guys don't know we are in crisis...

Brian, good for you getting out to see some stars. Those are pretty rare for us city folk.

Awesome scores Brian!!!! Jeremy those are some sweet blades.

Chisel cut huh??????

Pluck, they are both chisel.

I'm also digging the groves cut in handles...those are coo....

The grooves really help get a good purchase on the knife. Pauli, as you know, ever Horton comes wrapped in a pieces of Jeremy's dirty laundry.:D When I was using dish soap to clean the knives and put on fresh coat of mineral oil, I didn't have to worry about the knives squirting out of my hand.

And believe me, no one wants to see a squirting Horton.:eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back