Club Platinum,, Mid year,, edition,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love my job, the diversity of the public always keeps me on my toes....

One call, a 911 call mind you.....a girl is upset her mother did not take her to Popeye's Fried Chicken with her......so she dials 9-1-1......

Then there is stand off with a mentally disturbed individual who is threatening to kill his mother and is known for running around naked covered in his own feces....

Wacky fun.....

I really love my job, the diversity of the public always keeps me on my toes....

One call, a 911 call mind you.....a girl is upset her mother did not take her to Popeye's Fried Chicken with her......so she dials 9-1-1......

Then there is stand off with a mentally disturbed individual who is threatening to kill his mother and is known for running around naked covered in his own feces....

Wacky fun.....

But hey!!! it was Popeye's. Thats some serious spicy chicken. I would have been pissed too.:D

Even being able to spell "pirouettes" is indicative of something...

(This post doesn't count because I copy pasted it)

Damn, now I'm going to have to get me some Popeye's today. A new one opened up just down the way...

Bring on the red beans and the gaseous after burners!

im back doc say i cut an artery, she was splashed with my blood, never seen something like it, she took the bandage off and got blood all over her, im home now gonna hit the sac...long day for me. you guys take care.

No more of that!:mad:

...did she stitch it up? I prefer to have my arteries very carefully and professionally repaired before I sleep.:)

Gravel, you should have arrested the girl and, with her in the back of your car, picked up Popeyes for yourself at the drive through. Cruel and unusual punishment.

Evening Mangs.What is everyone up to? I have never had Popeye's we have to drive 67 miles to the nearest Burger king. Love livin in a remote area.

Mike

The UP is pretty remote, an army buddy of mine wanted to move his family to Eagle Creek or something like that....supposedly the absolute northern tip of the UP.

He is from Kalamazoo or however you spell that name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back