Club Platinum.....The Fall Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exciting times.

I just posted in a more general location on BF.

Some of my buddies in Europe might have made a measurement that knocks the stuffing out of Einstein's General Theory of Relativity -- one of THE most successful theories of reality mankind has ever developed.

Too soon to tell if this is accurate, precise. But ... exciting!!

Well im screwed for the night..................i was busy at the shop today, up on my feet running around.... I was wearing overalls, which is my standard fall/winter attire, and i didnt notice that the compression stocking i wear on my bad leg had fallen. I had to go to Camden after work and got home a few minutes ago, and i noticed me leg was really hurting. Its super swollen and has a deep impression all way round it from the bunched up stocking...................Man i should just go ahead and cut it off while im young enough to learn to use the artificial limb......

HMMM.......what dose Gandalf say...............

Exciting times.

I just posted in a more general location on BF.

Some of my buddies in Europe might have made a measurement that knocks the stuffing out of Einstein's General Theory of Relativity -- one of THE most successful theories of reality mankind has ever developed.

Too soon to tell if this is accurate, precise. But ... exciting!!

This sounds like a case for the Fringe division :D

ps: hope the leg gets better soon, Carto !

Going to put in a request for a Glock in 9x19mm,,, should I go for the G17 or the G19 ? What about the generations ? I heard there were problems with the new recoilspring in the Gen4's ?! :confused:

I'll be ordering a new one when my permit comes through (so that's in a few months or so :rolleyes:), so this will probably be a GEN 4 ?

I don't think they're still selling the GEN3, right ?

How can I see if it's a working GEN4 or not ? (apart from taking it to the range of course) Or will the newest batch have the problem solved ?

They are still producing Gen 3 albeit with Gen 4 extractor.

Late Gen 3 and Gen 4 G-locks have extraction and ejection problems....

Hopefully when you are able to buy they will have had time to get the extraction issues with the Gen 4s corrected. Any gently used Gen 3s to be found over there Chibbs?

Morning guys have a great Friday.

Hopefully when you are able to buy they will have had time to get the extraction issues with the Gen 4s corrected. Any gently used Gen 3s to be found over there Chibbs?

The weapon forums overhere say there are no longer problems with the new GEN4's, but now I'm hesitant,,, maybe I worry too much :D

I could look around for a secondhand GEN3, but I only have 3 months after they issue me with a permit to use it to buy the firearm,,, and I'm not even sure if I should go with the G17 or the G19,,, (I carry the G19 at work, but the G17 has a slightly longer barrel and I think it holds 2 more rounds in the magazine,,,)

Later I'm planning to buy a carbine conversion kit for it,,, :cool:
(,,,and then search the net to find out how I can convert the semi to a full auto, moewahahahaha)

Smoke sent Carto. I have a Gen 4 model 22 and I have had zero problems with mine. If i did have an extraction problem I would buy an aftermarket spring. My son has my Gen 3 and we have had that for 12 years and I have never had a jamb or failure to feed or eject out of that one.

Got a letter from the IRS :eek::grumpy: Fun times ahead for me :barf:

Dont open it.................poke some holes in it and send it back.

Ive only sent one Glock back so far. It was throwing hot brass in the shooters face. Seems like i did get an email about some bad recoil springs. Cant go wrong with a Glock, even though they have no implied warranty.

Just dont let Jeremy borrow your Glock, he will break it................

And thanks for the smoke guys. I know ill last longer than the leg. Sometimes its hard to be the cheery fat man when some part of your body hurt constantly. But im alive and at this point mobile, which is better than the doctors originally thought.

Dont worry about the IRS.....................they just want money....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back