Club Platinum....Third trimester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find any good deals on 9mm. Just picked up a bunch of Winchester White Box for $22 per 100. Good practice ammo. Thanks in advance. Gotta a couple Gen 4s on the way that need something to eat.

Anyone find any good deals on 9mm. Just picked up a bunch of Winchester White Box for $22 per 100. Good practice ammo. Thanks in advance. Gotta a couple Gen 4s on the way that need something to eat.

walmarts about the cheapest around, but there's some stuff here that you might be intersted in.
http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/9mm-ammo.php
you'd have to buy in bulk to make it worthwhile though...

Roll your own Brian.

1000rd of plated Berry 124gr
1000 Small Pistol Primers
Pound of 231

Dillon 550 / 650 / 1050 :D

What did you pick up? 17/19/26/34?

Brian, i put out the feelers for the M6 today..........gunshow in 2 weeks i think.

If you will email me your phone number ill put it in my cell. That way i can call if i run up on one and give you the chance to say yea or nay.....

Thank you! Looks really cool :thumbup:

Some wanted to proclaim you M.I.A., Sir! :D Cabra has made it to his family through the snowstorm, so yes, all is well. I hope you had some time to have a rest, too :)

Not enough ... but it did take the edge off.

Ready for another crazy year of chaos and mayhem.:)

Hello guys.
I'm back at work, hope to get the shit done and then have some beer.
Stay safe you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back